Huntington Indiana is on for June 11-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huntington Indiana is on for June 11-12

Bob Koschka just gave me a call with some checklist items for the race and wanted me to remind everyone that it is this weekend.

There were some reports of high water there which was true, but it is going down and will be at normal level by Friday. Who knows just how fast the course will be with the new water! Come on over to find out. We have NAC's in 250ccMR, 350ccMR, and 500ccMH, as well as the divisionals for the antique pro classes.

Please come support one of the midwest's prime mod races that is for this year the "Harry Brinkman Memorial Regatta."

The weather is looking like we will have a slightly lower temperature for two great days of racing.

See you all there.

Steve Roskowski

huntington

need to know if anyone is coming to run 200 m runabout ? long way to go if I can't run
    Jake
    [SIGPIC]191-m
    jake alkema

Comment

200ccMR

Jake,

Kyle will be there for it. Hopefully a couple of others as well. Weren't Boyds putting together a FAR rig?

Anyone else?

Steve

Comment

We may have a motor to loan..19187911733

Comment

200ccMR

Will Braxton be running as well? We have a second engine that can be put on Alkema's second boat too. Lets try to get as many out as we can.

Steve

Comment

Let's get as many runabouts on the water as possible in all classes. This is after all the Harry Brinkman memorial race!!! I always have my 500 runabout on my trailer. I would like it to see some water this year. I am sure Jeff Williams will be the with his 500 also. Who else has a 500 that will be there and will run??? Let's make it happen.

Comment

We may not come, because we do not have another driver. Rick has to get back at 8 in the morning and we would have to drive straight thru, also Braxton has to be in another town for basketball camp on monday morning. racing 10 hrs away is tough on our old bodies....Jim Rob will have our motor and if you need it, ask him to use it...It had some heating issues, but we hope it is fixed...It is hard to start..

Comment

We have a quite a bit of stuff coming from Georgia.

2 CMR
                2 CSH
                1 DMR
                1 EMR
                1 AMR
                1 BMR
                1 C-Service R
                1 C racing R

and the kitchen sink!

I have a request on the schedule. Please run CMH on Saturday before CMR and run C racing runabout on Saturday.

Tim
                Tim Weber

Comment

Runabouts!!

To Beaverman,

I am planning on attending Huntington and will have a 500 Runabout and a 350 Runabout. Also, I know Shawn Brill will have a 500 Runabout as well. Looks like we will run them!!!
                  See you this weekend,
                  Jeff
                  Jeff
                  5-P

Comment

Working...
                  X