Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mother of ALL Boat Races. NBRA in Garnett, KS :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mother of ALL Boat Races. NBRA in Garnett, KS :)

Ok, so I find myself beginning to get so far beyond pumped for this event. Who's planning on showing up? As of right now I should be tagging along with Uncle Randy and will be up there hanging out. Going to bring my suit just incase I'm needed for something haha. (I MAY drive a few laps here or there, who knows? Lol) Who else is as pumped as I am for this boat race? As much effort as Vernon has put into this race, if you are able to support it in ANY way. I stress that you try. This is going to be a good one guys. Lets all come together for boat racing and have one hell of a time. Big money, good sponsers, good people, you really can't go wrong.

Thanks Vernon for all the hard work you're doing with this race. Even if I don't do anything all weekend but hold flags on the judges stand. I plan to be there and support.
    John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
    Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
    Cell#: 318-794-4515

Ill be heading down from washington state again, looking forward to racing with everyone!

Comment

Indeed

We will be there.

Me - EH - ER

Dad - SEH

Vernon has done some of the best race site work I have seen. There is more to do at this place than you can shake a stick at from what I have heard. It is shaping up to as big or bigger than a nationals event anywhere. Thanks again Vernon for all you do for the sport.
      Dave Mason
      Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Be there. DH

Dan
        O-66

Comment

Are the race circular sent out via nbra's web site?

Comment

count Patsy and Me in wouldnt miss it SEH ER Cstock
            Jeff

Comment

I am going to plan on coming down to watch. I live only a couple of hours north of there. Who knows, I might even hop in a boat if given the chance.

Comment

Hope you can make it, please stop by our pits and say hello. What's up Doc? Racing Team Rick, Braxton, and crew.

Comment

Welcome

Originally posted by Doug Hall View Post
                  I am going to plan on coming down to watch. I live only a couple of hours north of there. Who knows, I might even hop in a boat if given the chance.
                  Doug,

Would be good to see you there. Who knows, you might find a ride in a mod boat. Tell your dad I said hey.

Dave
                  Dave Mason
                  Just A Boat Racer

Comment

What are the dates for this event?

Comment

Big Bad ETHANOL NATIONALS / RECORDS RUN

Outstanding to hear that someone is pumped up besides me . Working everyday to make this the BOMB of a RACE .. This Town is realy excited and
                      now it's time to do what we do soooooo well.. Put on the Show . Make some noise . So glad to hear some new guys coming over to play and party NBRA STYLE The state of the Art timing equip. will be here tomorrow and should be the cats meow for this type of speed runs . Pray for great weather and this we got it made ... Cliff Johnson and Eric Vanover are planing to attend ... Fuel Question --- YES- rules say 10 % ethanol + - 5% -- so run what you normally run ,just add Min 5% to it so you pass the Test . I noticed no difference what so ever in performance In three different engines . JUNE -23-26 2011
                      Last edited by BURNINVERNON; 06-13-2011, 12:25 PM.
                      Speed cost Money --How fast ya wanna go ?

Comment

Garnett Ethanol Nationals / Records

Garnett Ethanol Nationals Schedule June 23 - 26th -- Cedar Valley Reservoir
                        $5000.00 prize & tow split 50/50
                        Course will be set up Wed after 2:00pm - no testing allowed !!

Thursday - 9:00am Registration opens - no testing till signed up

12:00 open course for testing --- pending record sign ups $15 each or $20 for 2 - testing till 5:00pm

Friday ----Best day for records -- Course opens at 9:00am - must be Registered
                        Alternating all day between records and testing ---- Course closes at 5:00pm

6:30 Dinner at the Knights of Columbus- $15.00 W/

dessert (NeedHeadcount) BYOB

AUCTION ---- AUCTION ---- 7:30 Sharp Bring Cool stuff for Extra tow $$$

Dee JAY fires up during Dinner and Takes request

Saturday -- Nationals Day - Quiet til 9:00 am no Starting --
                        9:00- 10:00 testing

10:00 - Drivers meeting ---- 10:45

10:45 -- 11:00 am Autograph sessions

************ 11:00- 11:30 Driver Introductions ****************

11:30 -- Pick up boats in position /////

11:30 -- Ethanol Express Drive By For Executives

11:45- National Anthem Followed by Barefoot Terry Long

11:45- 12:00 Announcer of Sponsors---

12:00 Race Starts ----

3:00 Small Dash for cash - Big Dash for Cash Lemans Style $5 entry

3:30 Finish race schedule

4:30 -5:00 If time permits RC boats and planes

6:30 Knights of Columbus Big Awards Presentation --- BYOB

Sunday - Quiet til 10:00 Drivers School ?

1100Am Drivers Meeting

11:30 Course set up - turn boats

11:45 Ethanol Express Pass followed by National Anthem

12:00 start Racing

3:00 Dash for Cash Small --- Large $5 entry

3:30 Finish Racing Schedule

5:00 Lake Closes for Racing
                        Speed cost Money --How fast ya wanna go ?

Comment

Working...
                        X