Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oroville Race

From Charlie Heumann, Northern California Outboard Association Commodore:

If you or someone you know Is planning on attending Oroville. I can not stress enough the importance of logging on to our region website and PRE-REGISTERING. If you do not pre register you are seriously jeopardizing this race. At this point if you plan on coming and arent pre registered you need to do so IMMEDIATELY. The race committee is basing the decision to hold or not hold the race based solely on the number of pre entries. If you know of someone who plans to attend and does not have the ability to register online you need to let me know ASAP!

Oroville

Are you thinking of not holding race? I know for a fact that there are people committed from region ten...........something to think about.

Comment

Pre-Entries for Oroville

If anyone, from any region, is planning to attend the Region 11 race in Oroville I would suggest pre-registering thru the Region 11 website (http://apba.boatracingr11.com) or emailing the Chief Scorer, Kay Boyes (kboyes@comcast.net) and letting her know your intensions. I believe that there are currently only 23 pre-entries, not enough to support the cost of the race. So please, get the word out!

Comment

Dave:

Can you please contact these people and see if they have in fact pre-registered?

Joe

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
        Are you thinking of not holding race? I know for a fact that there are people committed from region ten...........something to think about.
        Last edited by Joe J; 06-07-2011, 06:40 AM.

Comment

@daveracerdsh: We would REALLY enjoy having racers from region 10 come down to Oroville.

It must be said though, that if you do not pre-register it is difficult for us to plan for your arrival.We are using the pre registrations to determine if the race is fiscally feasible. As much as we want so desperately to be able to hold this race, we can not do so if it means a massive loss for the club.
          And if you do not pre-register then i fear that tavel plans may be in vain.

If you or someone you know is planning on attending the race and does not have access or does not know how to pre register then contact me immediately.

My email address is vcheumann@gmail.com

Thank you all.

Charlie,
          Commodore NCOA

Comment

Race

I will put the word out. I talked to Dwight Mahiot at recent SOA meeting and he indicated to me that he was headed down...not sure if he is pre regsistered or not. David.

Comment

I now have 1 FEH, 2 Cracker Box, 3 CMR, 1 FER, 6 Sport C, 1 CMH, 2 CSH, 1 20ssh, 1 CSR,
              4 ASH, 2 -1100CCR, 1 500CCR, 1 NORCAL, 2 OSY, 1- 125, 1 -350CCH and 1 SST45.

pre entrys to date. Thats 10 classes with one boat. Sound like a race?

Comment

Working...
              X