Silver Lake Everett roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am thinking about it....

The only thing that comes to mind is we need more time to tow them in? Not trying to be a wise ass, that really is the only thing that comes to mind. Everybody else gets one heat to fuel, make changes etc.

Originally posted by form-e one View Post
    well thats really smart to put only one heat between mod classe ie d-mod,,,mmmmm think about it....!!!
    Moby Grape Racing
    "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Whatever

To bad you guys couldnt have tried the Reaper!! none of ya could catch your breath! let alone fuel it with one heat inbetween!! not everybody only uses two quart's of gas a heat! or should I say? punk AZZ engines !!!!

Comment

Brother, it is not that hard to toss in a gallon of gas and go ! Don't even need to warm em up !

John B.

Comment

Zip It!

Schedules are hard to make work. This race is unique with the time that is allowed and all the boats that share motors, restrictor changes etc. So...Cheyney, you're not attending so who cares. Tony, don't fuel the fire, you should know better. Eric, couldn't agree more, Merc F runabout wouldn't work with one heat in between, good thing there are none around anymore. John, pretty cool that you don't have to warm your motor. Lets go racing!

Jason
          Last edited by Jason Diamond; 06-01-2011, 10:39 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

350 Hydro
            Lee Tietze
            Machined Components
            Aluminum, Try Racing Without It!

Comment

Originally posted by form-e one View Post
              well thats really smart to put only one heat between mod classe ie d-mod,,,mmmmm think about it....!!!
              Have you ever race chaired a race ever in your years of racing?............ that's what i thought. Chill, you're not even going so why comment?

This race is put on by the Shaw's every year, and they do a hell of a job. Setting the course and judges stand, registration, doing drivers meeting, running 18 classes with usually 100 entries, then taking the course out! all within about 12 hours....The schedule is always put together early for the reason that racers know when to expect to race and can be prepared to race, ie set up early if needed.

Needless to say i love racing close to home, and the shaw's do a great job to make sure SOA members can do that.
              Kyle Bahl
              20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Race

Yep..the closest race to home...no reason at all to *****. And the race committee will give people time if something happens like they did with me in Newburg when I damaged equipment. I cant remember a case where somebody did not make it out for their heat due to running with one heat in between. I have to agree with Kyle and Jason....it is a pain to put a race schedule together....at least we all get 2 heats in. And....I think Howard and Ric are going to make a triangle shaped course to cut down on the rough water in turn 2.....I can't wait to run there!

Comment

Race Site Entry

What time are the gates open on Saturday morning?

I see that there are two heats for the PRO hydros in Flight 2. Thinking about bringing up the 250ccH. Hope the weather is good like they are predicting.
                  Last edited by Al Peffley; 06-02-2011, 10:08 PM. Reason: Reread PDF fle schedule...

Comment

Cool Daren

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
                    45SS might be a possibilty for me, otherwise I might just be a pit "*****"..........
                    Daren,

Cool..... get er done............. The more the merrier.............
                    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Al 7:00 AM

Originally posted by Al Peffley View Post
                      What time are the gates open on Saturday morning?

I see that there are two heats for the PRO hydros in Flight 2. Thinking about bringing up the 250ccH. Hope the weather is good like they are predicting.
                      Al,

7:00 AM.
                      sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Working...
                      X