Region 10.....Kitsap results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Region 10.....Kitsap results

Does anyone have the results for the Kitsap race last weekend?

Kitsap

Don't you know the world ended at 6pm on Saturday? Just about the time CSH was heading for the First turn in the final heat. It was wild! To bad no one was around to see it.
    "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Comment

Fun results on Saturday

We had 2 first time winners, Olivia Valentine took home the Mayors Cup with her first win in JSH, and Ben and Ty's young driver (Stephanie?) got her first win as well. Crowd favorite Doug Reid took home the Will Paramoure memorial trophy. MGR had a good couple days. Overall a great race, big thanks to Dwight and the whole race committee.
      Moby Grape Racing
      "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

You'd be thinking of Nicole Dunlap as the other first time winner

Comment

Kitsap

We had the best water I have ever seen at Kitsap....really did have a good time...and yes...there were a few "Classic Carl" moments to be had...the only downer for the whole weekend was Mike Harmon stuffing his C stock hydro on the backstretch due to a very stupid pleasure boat owner....who has been trying his best to get somebody hurt every time we race there. Well...he got his wish. I sure hope he is happy....and, to make matters worse....he does not even live on the lake. He went past me with boat in tow when I was leaving race site sunday afternoon late. With all the lakes in the area.....you would think.......

Comment

I almost forgot

Dave Anderson failed to jump, TWICE IN A ROW!!! Thanks to Neil and Sid that Tohatsu was running GREATand looked pretty running up front. Too bad an inboarder had to come in and teach Dave which side of the line to start on, but at least it worked.
            Moby Grape Racing
            "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

dsh

up yours

Comment

Working...
              X