Franklin, Pa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franklin, Pa

Is the May 28 Franklin race still on ?? Can I count on an adequate turn out of FEH ? I think it only requires 3 boats ,but that ain't much fun.
    Hunter III
    8N

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
    Is the May 28 Franklin race still on ?? Can I count on an adequate turn out of FEH ? I think it only requires 3 boats ,but that ain't much fun.
    Hunter III
    8N
    Franklin is on. Testing on Friday. Will start a roll call in another thread.
    Brian 10s

Comment

...we are running outta time for a roll call. Anyone going to show up with something that will work for FEH ? I really don't want to make the trip for naught.
      Hunter
      8N

Comment

long haul

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
        ...we are running outta time for a roll call. Anyone going to show up with something that will work for FEH ? I really don't want to make the trip for naught.
        Hunter
        8N
        Hunter, we'll run with you up in Wells. But, Franklin is just too long a haul this year (14 plus hours). Burning 36 pounds of fuel per hour at 70mph, equates to about $24 per hr towing, times 14 hrs, is about $366 for fuel oneway... but heck, we don't care. Problem is getting the boy back in time for school Monday morning so he can make the honor roll.

The distance is too much.

Alex

Comment

Hunter.. Keegans are bringing the FEH & two DMH boats

Comment

Working...
          X