Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Marathon?? Beaverton Mi-Feedback!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Marathon?? Beaverton Mi-Feedback!!

The IOA will be running at Beaverton Michigan again this year on July 2-3. Do you think that there would be enough support if we ran a marathon at it both days? Please let me know so I can let the board know. (I got this as a PM..hope the sender doesn't mind my re-posting) What ya think guys..can ya do another??
    Roger A 68M
    Team Casual

marathon

yes, for both days!!!!!!
    jake
    [SIGPIC]191-m
    jake alkema

Comment

Count me in!!

25SSR both days
      Austin Duggan, 78M

Comment

Roger, what can you tell us about the format of the race. Like, is going to be similar to the short course marathons we have at Grass LK and Big Rapids or something else ?

Thx,

Sam
        87-M

Comment

Beaverton Marathon

From what I remember when we did it years ago, was that it went a ways up the lake with several right and left turns before coming back to the regular course. I will try to figure out a rough lap length from looking at satellite images of the lake.

Right now we are seeing if there is enough interest to include it on the sanction. If you are interested please let us know. We want to do it right or not do it at all. If I remember correctly we had around 25 in it last time. I had never seen a marathon at that point and was amazed at the number of boats during milling.

Steve Roskowski

Comment

Beaverton Marathon.

Man, if it has several right and left turns..that would be hard to resist. How much to join AOF?

Comment

Beaverton Marathon

This is an APBA race. Just come have some fun. We will try our best to return the hospitality you show us up at your place!

I will be there with 25SSR and Kyle will run ASR.

Steve

Comment

Working...
              X