No announcement yet.

Half Time Show for DePue Pro Nationals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half Time Show for DePue Pro Nationals?

The girlfriend found this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN2gMP3Q2Z4 I say we need to call these guys to do there thing during flight changes. Could be hilarious.

That's Comedy

I'm more afraid for our buoys than the fish, but well worth the price for entertainment.

Comment

I see this as your new hobby Zach!
      Bill Diamond
      bdiamond@rrlarson.com

Comment

I don’t really need any more hobbies but it does look like fun. I would just be concerned about stabbing myself. As someone that has been hit by one of those carp, we need more guys out there killing these things.

Comment

I know I left one very good 25SSR prop blade in one a couple of years ago.

Comment

That. was. awesome!
            Kyle Bahl
            20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Lol

Very fitting Zach. I know in 2009 I came in with a fish or two in Steve's boat. Maybe the DePue Men's Club could hire these guys for between flight entertainment?

Great video.
              Jim

Comment

A group of people from DePue put together a Carp Roundup before the Nationals a few years ago to try and get some out of the lake before the races. It was a use any method you wish competition. The first couple years went ok and then a new young Conservation Police Officer who appearently wanted to make a name for himself got wind of it and decided to show up and start writing tickets for any violation he could find. It put an end to the Asian Carp Roundup.

Comment

I think it would be a "blast" (ha ha) to shoot them with a shot gun behind the boat. Is that crule? You could get a lot of shooting in.

Comment

We going to Fish?

Originally posted by R13racer View Post
                    I think it would be a "blast" (ha ha) to shoot them with a shot gun behind the boat. Is that crule? You could get a lot of shooting in.
                    Dynamite in hand and you want to know if we are going fishing???? Silly boy

Ray

Comment

Holy Buckets Ray, nothing like the smell of wrotten fish on the shores of beautiful Lake Depue mixed with a litte whiff of castor oil.

Tim
                      Tim Weber

Comment

tickets

Yes, we were one of the people to get them ;-( Just ask Paulie.. It was alot of fun if I do say so myself though. But, you never know what conservation officer will show up...
                        Ab

Comment

Have the "red Devil" 202D power'd rig ready.......If I can swing it and keep losing wieght.....Will pilot myself.....dang that look's like a long course..................My knees ake just watch'n this video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lQIX8Y4im0
                          100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Working...
                          X