Scoring and Registration Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoring and Registration Software

Does anyone have any advise they can give us in the software area for our sport? We are hoping that there are some programs that will help our volunteers streamline registration and scoring. Please let us know as I'm sure that IOA isn't the only group that could benefit from this info. I'm pretty sure I've seen some in use, but didn't pay that much attention.

Thanks

Steve Roskowski

there is a software program that was built (I beleive) by Mia Camacho that is used at the Stock and Mod races. My wife works with Mia at the US races using the software and does the scoring in Canada using this software. It is great Mia did a fantastic job on building the package. So either the APBA office or Mia would be your best source to get the latest version.

Comment

I am a scorer for Region 11 and we use Mia's program. I might add that we use online registration that is very helpful for me and also the race director as we know what to expect. You can visit our web sight at "boatracingRll.com" and contact the web master (my son Matt) at bottom of page. Also as a member of the scoring committee I would urge you to attend the scoring seminar at this years annual meeting.

Kay Boyes
      kboyes@comcast.net
      bill b

Comment

Working...
      X