Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Lost a Fellow Racer at Yelm this Weekend

SAD NEWS

Devin Mason flipped his limited hydroplane while racing on Saturday afternoon at Lake Lawrence. He survived the blow over but later died at the race site. Reports say he emerged from under the turned-over hull and raised his arms with the "I'm OK" signal, but then became unconscious when the two rescue team divers met him in the water during retrieval operations, according to the Thurston County Sheriff's Office spokesperson and local media sources. They will perform an autopsy on Monday to confirm the cause of death. You can google the subject to read the media reports with the misleading title: "Man Killed at Hydroplane Race in Yelm". Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Mason family in their hour of grief and loss from losing Devin.

Al & Bonnie Peffley

This is such sad news...we Brewsters have always felt a real kinmanship for the Inboarders...so sorry for your loss. Our hearts go out to the Devin Mason family. Keep strong, remember your boat racing family does care and is praying for all in the family. Jack & Joan Brewster, Brewster Stock Outboard Racing - Ohio.

Comment

a very sad news.

though i don't get the chance to know the person. my deepest CONDOLENCE to the family.

Comment

Dam* it.

Comment

In Sympathy

We are so sorry for the loss. From a family that has been through it, it is something that never goes away. Sincere thoughts of sympathy from the Warner's

Comment

Working...
          X