Winter Spring Nats, Pineville April 16-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Spring Nats, Pineville April 16-17

If you are still loaded for Jesup, why not just head on down to Pineville (Alexandria), LA for the AOF winter spring nationals? Bring it, we will run it on the best race course in America. Laid back fun. All 2011 cards will be honored. However, we do still need to pay for the race, so if you come just to test, you will be asked to pitch in for ambulance, etc. We have had this planned for a year, and there is a lot of interest. Looking forward to seeing you all with smiles. PS. This is Carl Staron, call me for more information. (I had to use Connie Payn's account since I cannot get signed in to mine).
    See you all soon.

Wow Carl... That's in 1 week!

Who all is going to be there?

Comment

You would be surprised what Carl can do in a short amount of time. He is one of the few that can make the most out of the least............

Comment

Originally posted by treadguy View Post
        You would be surprised what Carl can do in a short amount of time. He is one of the few that can make the most out of the least............
        I hear you... I'm a big Carl fan, just a little surprised that it's next week.
        Folks coming up from Florida?

Comment

We've had this race planned for a year since we got the "grass" problem taken care of last year. It has been a fun and frenzied year for AOF already. lots of races and lots of action across the country. I could just never post on Hydroracer, my posts never showed up. Most anyone with an AOF membership knows about the race- and we are now going to honor the APBA and NBRA cards that are up to date.
          As has always been said, AOF is the best kept secret in boat racing. We just keep growing.
          Carl

Comment

Gee Carl, this is Connie. I woke up this morning and couldn't wait to see what I had written on Hydroracer last night. Just kidding. Glad you can use my log in name to support your race. Have a good one! I miss going to Alex. Be good with my email sign in and don't say anything I wouldn't. lol Connie

Comment

Pineville

What classes are planed?

Comment

This is Connie posting for Carl, who can't seem to get back on using my log in. (I don't know how he did it the first time! lol)
                Here is the note from Carl: We will be running "Run what you brung." and all AOF classes which includes stock, mod, pro, drag, etc. If anyone needs a diver for their class, thismust be arranged in advance since one is not planned. AOF rules state that the classes that need divers must pay for the diver themselves. Carl is sure one can be found if you act soon.
                Boat Racing Facts has a lot of information about this race. We are also going to be running the new B1Bomber Class. Mostly we are going to have fun. Several are planning to come just to test and that is ok too.

Comment

Originally posted by YankeeRacing View Post
                  ***We are also going to be running the new B1Bomber Class. ***.
                  What the hell is this?
                  14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

B-1 "BOMBER" class start'n up AOF

Look this up in the search of Hydroracer subjects. Steve French, Carl Staron and Ron Hill came up with it.

Comment

HydroRacer.Net Forums > Main > General Hydroplane & Runabout Discussion
                      B-1 "BOMBER" class start'n up AOF

I am not sure how to get a direct link to the thread, but the above is the route.

Comment

Working...
                      X