Transport help - 2 OMC's fr VA North

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transport help - 2 OMC's fr VA North

TORC has 2 new ASH drivers, whom I recently assisted to acquire an OMC each. They were to have been brought to Ontario following Jesup; this fell through.
    They are in VA(north), 45min due west of DC, bt I-81 and 95, and can be brought to either Interstate for a transfer.

Anyone/snowbirds coming up through I-81/95 or going down(fr PA or NY) and back?....even to get them closer by 2-300 miles. Can help w fuel costs.

Please contact me, help much appreciated.
    Erik
    erik.luksep@ge.com
    Stock Outboard Racing!....because other sports,....golf, football, baseball, etc....only require one Ball!

Inboard Race in Portsmouth, VA

There is a big inboard race in Portsmouth 16-17 April. Are there any inboarders coming out of Canada for it? I know a guy in the general area of the outboards you bought and he's racing in Portsmouth. I can call him to see if he can bring them down with him.

Henry Lauterbach Memorial Hydroplane Race is the name of the race.

Comment

I am heading to Florida on Thursday and coming back to NJ on Sunday. If that helps at all, give me a call and I can pick them up for you. 609-234-3450
      Shawn Breisacher

Comment

Thx for the replies

Guys, thx for input, I've reached out to a couple of people.
        Shawn, thx for offering, you're a bit far East; let me see who else comes up.
        Fred, the Portsmouth inboard race might work. Waiting for a reply from a CDN, if he's going to VA w his new inboard rig. It wld be best fit.
        Anybody else?
        Will advise.
        Erik
        Stock Outboard Racing!....because other sports,....golf, football, baseball, etc....only require one Ball!

Comment

I'll be heading to Western VA tomorrow am, grabbing a boat, then headed to the Eastern side of VA in the Hampton area with a short stop in Richmond, then back home which is an hour North of Philadelphia. I am located 1 hour South of 80 on 476 in Quakertown. Call if this helps, 267.716.6901
          Future J dad!

Comment

Also, are these motors from Gary Pond, if so he is who I am meeting briefly in Richmond for various other side of the road black market transportation transactions!
            Future J dad!

Comment

Greg, thx for the offer.
              The engines are with Mr Price. Gary's fingers have done their thing.
              Inquiring with our inboard friends at the moment for a May delivery at Ontario inboard race.
              I'll be back if that doesn't pan out.
              Thanks to all that have generously offered today!
              Erik

Comment

Paul Price is who I am meeting first, around lunch time tomorrow. He has my new boat, so I will be at Unlimited where those motors are located. If Jimmy doesn't pan out, let me know by lunch time Saturday, I can get them at least to Pennsylvania for you. Greg
                Future J dad!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunjumper View Post
                  Paul Price is who I am meeting first, around lunch time tomorrow. He has my new boat, so I will be at Unlimited where those motors are located. If Jimmy doesn't pan out, let me know by lunch time Saturday, I can get them at least to Pennsylvania for you. Greg
                  I left Jimmy a vmail this aftn at shop re Ontario inboard attendance; haven't heard back. Maybe he didn't get it yet, don't have his mobilel#, Paul might.
                  If Paul can connect w J tmrrw morning if go, no go.
                  If no, PA is in right direction, we'll take it from there.
                  My cell: 416-432-7243
                  Erik
                  PS: guys, this is all very generous. I could have told the newbies they're on their own for transport/cost, but they will need props/carts/gear. Trying to pull this off for them,... with some community help
                  Last edited by hydroid; 04-08-2011, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X