Important message please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important message please read

All first let me say thank you very much for making HydroRacer.Net what I consider to be one of the finest boat racing sites on the web today. Some of you might have notice that several very good sites have gone away due to lack of funding etc. but I am still going strong and planning to grow the site with the help of your very generous donations.

I also wanted to take a second and make folks aware of the fact that Brandt Hilsen was not only my buddy and racing partner for this summer past but he was also my back up admin and had full right rights to the site and without his help you guys would not see the site we have today.

In regards to my mailing address I prefer not to make that public information due to the fact that I am still dealing with a hand full of behind the scenes nut cases that lurk on the site and until I can eliminate some of the last Looney tunes for safety reason I will email my address to anyone who needs it for mailing in donations. I know most of you guys so I hate to do this but the Internet still remains a very dangerous place despite all the positives. Being the owner and web master of such a popular site has its advantages and disadvantages.

One other quick point that I would like to bring up is just like on race day a handful of guys make very generous donations almost every month and these are the same guys that give an enormous amount of there personal time to support and help grow our sport. My point is that if we want our sport to grow then we must give a bit more of our time to help out in what ever way we can. I do my part by sacrificing a huge amount of my personal time and money to keep the web site up to date and functioning so please try and think of different ways you can help other then just showing up on race day, racing your rig and driving back home. The future of our sport is in our own hands what will you do to help save it ?

Thanks
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Hello Dan,
    I enjoy reading this site and will gladly contribute, here is my e-mail...

marinarace@aol.com

Thanks and keep up the good work !!

respectfully,
    Danny
    Danny

Comment

Hydroracer

Dan,

Although we have never met I think what you have done here with the help of others is with out a doubt fantastic!! I read the various posts every day and get alot of great information. The more of us that stick together to work out the problems at hand will give others idea's to help with the problem's in there region. I have also made some long lasting friends as a result of this website. I would be happy to make a donation to your website. Here is my email address: roadking@icehouse.net

Terry Fiorelli
      Holeshot Racing

Comment

hey dan,

e-mail me at your convenience, i'd like to help out too, especially after buying the safety gear off you!
        my e-mails are stu_racer@hotmail.com or spencer_u@hotmail.com or utman85@canton.edu
        it may take me a while to respomd since i am experiencing so computer problems
        Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

I am in again for this season! Dan, this site is the greatest thing for us boat racers that has come along in a long time....thanks buddy!!

oh ya, I also gotta help out my "other" Team Darneille" member..........

you know how to get ahold of me buddy.......
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Dan,
            My address is silvestri36s@hotmail.com, please e-mail me your address. I love this site, and would like to make a donation. keep up the good work!
            Joe Silvestri
            CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
            JH/JR

Comment

Dan,
              I'm a Hydroracer.net junkie,too. Please send your address to MCarolMike@aol.com Thanks, Mike Marshall, Raceboat61-S

Comment

Dan , don't race just a spectator, but this site is more fun than some races i've paid addmission to. Send me your address.
                Richard KC Mo
                RichardK.C. Mo.

Comment

Me too...again

dwedweaver@msn.com
                  David Weaver

Comment

Hey Richard!!

Richard,

If you ever head out west, We would sure like to put you in a ride for the weekend!

Terry
                    PS Remember how hard Bill was to saw!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dan,

Once again, great site.

I want to make a proposal for all out there. There is a ton of equipment sold because of Hydroracer. Dan let's us post items for sale at no cost to us. What makes it great is that people now have access to items from across the country.

Here's my proposal. If you sell an item because of the web site, we should send say 5% of the proceeds to Dan , up to $100 max out of pocket or more if its something really big. If you sell a boat for $1000, send Dan $50 for the site. Of course, this would be a gentlman's agreement.

I haven't sold anything yet, but that's what I'll do.

Tim

Tim
                      Tim Weber

Comment

As some of you know, I got into big boats from frustrations with playing with "little boats". I started building a replica of an ASH that my Dad raced back in the 50's that was finally finished back in August. All the while I'm looking at hydro-racer.net every day and hanging out with Gary and Travis Pond. The whole " I gotta ride in one of these " idea was eating me up and last Fall I buy a C Stock hydro and a 102 and prop that was advertised right here on hydro-racer.net. Took my first ride in April and ran in my first race in June. I've had someone else driving the boat since then, but I hope to run some more races next year.
                        Dan, we all appreciate what you are doing here. If it wasn't for my addiction to this site I probably wouldn't have experienced the fun I had this year with the big boats.
                        My email is: rcracerva@yahoo.com ............expect a check in the mail.
                        DickTyndall 74-E

Comment

Dan, when you gat a chance, send me your addess. A check will go out the next day.

Joe

Comment

Terry, don't know exactlly how to take that, but i'd take you up on that.
                            How far from Salem Oregon? Have relatives there.
                            Watch out for those Chachakous. (spelling)
                            Richard
                            RichardK.C. Mo.

Comment

You know I'm in...
                              mg58j@aol.com

Matt Gallagher
                              58J
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X