Question for Region 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Region 10

This year will be my first year racing in a while and I was curious if there is going to be any FE or DMH’s in Region 10. Thank you in advance for the information.

There is a mod class in AOF. EH and SE.

Comment

Yes, over by Spokane we always have some D mod and SE boats at SLORA races.
      Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Region 10 Mods

In 2010, Region 10 had 6 D Mod Hydro drivers that scored points. The entry split was about half of those as DSH 44XS entries, and the other half as genuine Merc mods with pipes on them.

The FEH class was more successful, with 16 drivers scoring points. Of those, engines of choice were "real" Mods of various configurations (3 holers, Merc 6's, etc), several Tohatsu D Stock entries, and about four 44XS Step-up D Stocks.

WIth either class, they key to whether we have a strong showing is to ask around and see if there is going to be a class there. When they get their communication act together and show up, it's a good show for us.

Presently, the FEH drivers are lobbying hard to be put on the schedule at the inboard Lake Lawrence race, where only 6 select outboard classes are on the schedule. If the FEH's make it on to the schedule, a strong showing at this early season event would go a long way toward giving the class a strong appearance to other race directors in R10 for scheduling.

Please contact me directly if you need any other info on Region 10 races. Looking forward to seeing you this year!

Patrick Gleason R-19
        www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

I am planning on running both D mod and FE. I will be running the old merc 500 blocks.
          Kenny
          143R
          D-Mod/750 Hydro

Comment

Thank you

Thank you everyone for your info. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t wasting my time...and money. Hopefully I’ll see y'all at some races.

Comment

ille deff be there with my new feh.... and kenny will be there in feh or d mod or both ,,,,

Comment

boatracer69r, Pat, et al:
                I've taken up responsibility of representing the 750cc Mod classes for 2011. I have compiled a list of local drivers with true Mod rigs, either in the making, or already owned. Please PM me with some of your contact information so I can keep you on file, and bring you up to date with what I know. I'll be working with the classmates as diligently and timely as possible to better organize a showing of the both 750H and 750R.

To date, I have about 3 entries committed to the weekends of April 2-3's Silver Lake and April's Inboard Lawrence Lake. The rest are tentative or have yet to respond.
                28-R

Comment

Working...
                X