Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSR on Mystik Oil Commercial on Speed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSR on Mystik Oil Commercial on Speed...

Just saw a commercial on SPEED for Mystik Oil and it had 2 small clips from the Marathons with a infladable and a CSR. Who ever made that happen, nice job!

I will put the video of the commercial I recorded on my Facebook and Hydroracer TV's facebook.
    Last edited by MGallagher; 01-29-2011, 09:28 AM.
    sigpic

Mystik Oil commercial.

Mystik oil was wanting a commercial that showed that their oil can be used in all forms of racing. Somehow, probably google, they ran across some footage of Top'O one you-tube. Those video's are shot by Pat and Jane Mcguiness, of Indian River Michigan of Mcguiness video's.
    Pat and Jane were contacted, and asked if they could be allowed to use a couple shot's in an ad for Mystik oil. They agreed to some very small payment to use it and Mcguinness's asked that they use Pat Whitman's (Janes brother) CSR in the ad.
    I'd say hats off to Mystik Oil, for noticing stock outbard and wanting to represent us in the ad. I'd also like to say thank you to Pat and Jane McGuiness for the years that they offered DVD's of the action at Top'O. They are a relatively small video production company, and to take so much time to film, from various loctions on the course, and editing and producing these great pieces of documentation, has been an unselfish endeavor, to say the least.
    As far as I know, video's of Top'O are still available, at a very attractive price. KampKurz

Comment

Working...
    X