Room at the Detroit Dearborn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room at the Detroit Dearborn

In the event someone wants to split the cost of a room, I've got one with 2 double beds, non-smoking, which I'd gladly share the cost of. My travel accomplice-in-crime bailed. I'm arriving Weds noon, and leaving Sat PM.

PM me if interested.

Alex

Originally posted by ram95 View Post
    In the event someone wants to split the cost of a room, I've got one with 2 double beds, non-smoking, which I'd gladly share the cost of. My travel accomplice-in-crime bailed. I'm arriving Weds noon, and leaving Sat PM.

PM me if interested.

Alex
    Asking on behalf of all attendees, to keep costs down:
    Would you split a room with a Queen?...harhar...or good looking twins?...some might go either way.

Just trying to be helpful.
    Stock Outboard Racing!....because other sports,....golf, football, baseball, etc....only require one Ball!

Comment

Originally posted by hydroid View Post
      Asking on behalf of all attendees, to keep costs down:
      Would you split a room with a Queen?...harhar...or good looking twins?...some might go either way.

Just trying to be helpful.
      Yeh.... I knew I was takin a risk with this post but, what you might oughta know is.... I got a little deal going with some Puerto Rican girls and a wine merchant after the bars close, so bring some extra cash okay?!!.

Besides HR was getting a little boring what with the 57 pages of C-stock rebirthing.

Thanks for the help. Anybody have Tanyah Hardings cell number?

Alex

Comment

alex

Hey Alex,

I do have Tonya's #, BUT.....She told me if I ever gave it to anyone, i WOULD be

recieving a visit from her costars on "America's Dumbest", and would be appearing on her

newest Show, "America's Dumbest Boatracers". I feel already qualified.

Did you actually count the pages on that subject? Seems like alot of attention to a class
        that is already one of our biggest?

After gathering equipment for my return to the sport after a 10 year absence,(and Ive spent alot!)
        I see some things haven't changed much.

Get them to spend more time on getting newer drivers and work on a true Novice class,
        AND finding room for ALL the available engines. This may involve some people moving to the Mods.

My meaning here is, the engines that have factory support for engine parts and gearhousings would
        be the stock classes, and the engines that depend on aftermarket parts are the Mod classes.

AND Alex if one of those girls asks if you know me.... well JUST SAY NO!

best of luck

Pete
        Don't laugh.....it's borrowed!!

Comment

Room

Alex....I will share a room with you if you get rid of the hydralic steering system in your D rig. No reason for me saying this...just bugs me. You are way to far ahead of the pack. And...you have to provide the booze. And...you can't Invite Tonya Harding to the room.....she lives 3 hours south of me...and she scares me. Big time. Dave. (also known as 13 U.S.)

Comment

Working...
          X