NSRA/CVRA Raffle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSRA/CVRA Raffle

The North South Racing Association (NSRA) and Carolina Virginia Racing Association (CVRA) is trying to regenerate racing in Region 4 by holding a raffle for a brand new RunneCraft Boat. It can be a Stock or Mod, J through FE, runabout or hydro (dad said so!!), YOUR CHOICE!! The drawing will be held at our Winter Meeting in December. Tickets are $20 each. Primary contacts:
    Janet Stoy: 703-750-1778
    George Resch: 410-987-6466
    Dennis Burke: 252-504-7136
    George Harrell: 252-264-2333
    Alex Jeninngs: 610-497-1364
    Dave Augustine: 301-725-2122
    or any NSRA or CVRA member. There are 400 tickets available, many have been sold, but the clubs need to sell all of them!! Please support the future of the sport! (And get a new boat while you're at it!)

PS Dad said 100% money-back guarantee! If you don't like the boat, bring it back, and we'll refund your $20!!
    Last edited by racerchic3z; 10-12-2004, 01:40 PM.
    "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Originally posted by racerchic3z
    Dad said 100% money-back guarantee! If you don't like the boat, bring it back, and we'll refund your $20!!

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

B.u.m.p.

Bump Up My Post!!!!
      "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Raffle Boat

Would your dad agree to build a 125 hydro or a new 175 hydro if we supplied the plans? Or how about a 250 or 350?
        David Weaver

Comment

I'm not sure, it would have to be up to him, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind giving it a try, changes can always be made! He'll be home later this afternoon to answer for himself!

EVERYONE: PLEASE BUY A TICKET, (OR 7, OR 8 )!!! WE NEED MORE RACES!!!

Thanks for everyone's participation!!!

Stacy ~3Z~

Comment

Dad said he would love to build you any boat you like!! That goes for everyone else too!!

KEEP BUYING RAFFLE TICKETS EVERYONE!!!

Thanks!!

Stacy ~3Z~

Comment

Address

Post/e-mail an address and I will buy one or more tickets.

DW
              David Weaver

Comment

David

Call one of the people on the first post for this thread, and they will give you some information. Because we are the ones building the boat, it may not seem right for us to collect money!! Thank you so much for supporting the sport and our clubs! It is greatly appreciated!!

Stacy ~3Z~

Comment

B.u.m.p.

Bump Up My Post... again

Please buy tickets, if you haven't already. Its for a great cause. I've noticed a lot of the threads on here are discussing how we need more local races. Well, that is what we are trying to do, so practice what you preach! support Boatracing!! Thanks!!

Stacy ~3Z~

Comment

Working...
                  X