2010 Oroville Stock Nationals Video Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Oroville Stock Nationals Video Released

The promotional chairman for the Stock Outboard Racing Commission has announced that the video from the 2010 Nationals is now available for purchase.

Use this link to purchase via Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Boat-...ssoriesQ5fGear

Don't miss your chance to own a piece of boat racing history.
    Attached Files

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

We have the DVD's in house now and will submit the teaser clips to Paul shortly. After the clips have been reviewed we will post them online so stay tuned.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Complete Heat

Does the video show the Complete Heats from Start to Finish..... not just highlights??

Thanks,

Dean Hobart..................
      sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Originally posted by DeanFHobart View Post
        Does the video show the Complete Heats from Start to Finish..... not just highlights??

Thanks,

Dean Hobart..................
        Feature DVD (As aired on MAVTV) includes: ASR, BSR, 25SSR, CSR and highlights from JR, ASH, DSH, CSH, and highlights from JH

Bonus DVD includes: BSH heats 1&2, AXH heats 1&2, AMH heats 1&2, BMR heats 1&2, CMH heats 1&2, DMR heats 1&2, FEH heats 1&2 and FER heat 1.

Plus GREAT feature interviews and "Tech Tips." A "must have" for your video library.

*The teaser clip is ready just waiting for Paul to give the green light:-) personally I think they did a great job.
        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Tried to see it, to approve, but UuGghHH! Technical BS.

I trust Dan's judgement. Just sent him a PM to publish it. I am sure you will like what you see!

ChicagoPaul

Comment

Good question Dean and I am not sure it got answered.
            DVD1 is the TV show. Great on-board camera views, Tech-Tips, Commentary re: how the racers made it to the finals, interviews and the full final heat (not highlights) of each featured race.
            Gonna take a moment and say that I have been producing this show for 3 years. If someone is not satisfied, I have no problem with a total return / refund. The only thing I ask of everyone is not to make and give away free copies. It costs $6500 to produce and air this show. We have been averaging about $1000 in DVD sales per year. Yup, that's a National TV show for $5500. That is a really good deal! Just because you did not see it, does not mean it was not seen. Plus give this to a potential sponsor and you can say that we are on TV with a professionally produced show. So help us keep it going by buying the DVD or the BONUS DVD. The BONUS has more racing and less comentary as it was not produced as a TV show.
            As always, thanks for your support!
            ChicagoPaul
            Last edited by chicagopaul; 01-10-2011, 08:28 PM.

Comment

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="490" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GbUr2pMkJAg?rel=0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

** Paul has not seen this so it might get pulled for a bit of editing and re posted ;-)

Enjoy the fast exciting action from the 2010 Stock, Modified and Junior Boat Races from Oroville California.

Exclusive Complete 2 DVD set packed with racing, with interviews and tech tips of Stock Outboard's Fastest drivers, families and crews.

Feature DVD (As aired on MAVTV) includes: ASR, BSR, 25SSR, CSR and highlights from JR, ASH, DSH, CSH, and highlights from JH

Bonus DVD includes: BSH heats 1&2, AXH heats 1&2, AMH heats 1&2, BMR heats 1&2, CMH heats 1&2, DMR heats 1&2, FEH heats 1&2 and FER heat 1.

Plus GREAT feature interviews and "Tech Tips." A "must have" for your video library.

Professionally produced and directed by I-Ball productions in cooperation with the American Power Boat Association Stock Outboard Racing Commission.

Sales from this video reimburse the APBA Stock Outboard Promotional Fund. This complete set is only $43.00 (Individual DVD's are available for $26.50 each on a separate listing)

FREE shipping to US and Canada. (Sorry, I do not ship outside of US or Canada)

Thanks for your support!

Paul Nielander aka Chicago Paul
              Promotional Chairman
              Last edited by HRTV; 01-15-2011, 04:07 PM.
              HTML Code:

Comment

Dan,

Pull it? No WAY! You nailed it!

45SS is there too but was not on my list but YES it is on the feature DVD.

Dan, Thanks for helping out!

ChicagoPaul

Comment

Originally posted by chicagopaul View Post
                  Dan,

Pull it? No WAY! You nailed it!

45SS is there too but was not on my list but YES it is on the feature DVD.

Dan, Thanks for helping out!

ChicagoPaul
                  Good deal ok guys whip out those Visa cards because EBAY is open all night! In my opinion the set is worth $43 and then some :-)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Boat-...ssoriesQ5fGear

Enjoy!

*Clearly a lot of time and money goes into this project so please DO NOT MAKE COPIES
                  Last edited by HRTV; 01-10-2011, 08:51 PM.
                  HTML Code:

Comment

Dan, thanks for your support. And to those of you who have purchased the DVD, please let others know how you have enjoyed it! (if you have negative things to say please PM me ... LOL)

Nah if you have ideas how to make it better, I am always ready to listen.

ChicagoPaul

Comment

Paul and all that were involved it was great to watch. Nicely done and very professional
                      Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Great DVD! i enjoyed it. I did have a personal stake in it though, LOL. Those guys did an excellent job describing the action and how things work for new folk too.
                        Kyle Bahl
                        20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

45ss and no 20ssh, ouch.

Probably karma for any comments I've ever made about 45's not really fitting into our category. Either, way I'm pumped about watching the whole video after seeing the trailer.

Comment

Donny

Originally posted by D_Allen_III View Post
                            45ss and no 20ssh, ouch.
                            Obvioulsy they are becoming tired of seeing you out front in 20SSH!

PS - have to agree though, ouch.
                            Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

Comment

No 20SSH ...

Well .... somebody asked for a "Last Minute" schedule change for 20ssh. This was not communicated in advance .....?????!!!! Think about that :-)

(I am not spouting, just explaining)
                              We pay $6500 for a video crew to show up on a schedule to shoot a TV show of the Nationals. This production, coordinated from Chicago months in advance cannot adjust to local changes that are done "last moment" to run a class days earlier than the planned schedule. Even with the best of communications from the local clubs sponsoring the race. So ..."we got nuthin" from 20SSH because of 1 individual that asked for a change that seemed innocent at the time. I'm disappointed, you are disappointed, the other racers are disappointed, the video production crew was disappointed. (Really)

I tried to find footage to edit into the final video, but what I received was not a fit.

This is "REAL Life" not what you see on TV, and things like this happen. We have a GREAT video to show folks what we do, show to sponsors, show to friends. What more can you ask for? Let's look for a great racing season and have FUN in Wakefield!

Chicago Paul
                              Last edited by chicagopaul; 01-13-2011, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X