Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Donation Drive READ!!!

Hello,

It was last year this time we all thanked Dan and said great job. It is that time again I think. Throughout last year, 68 posted Donation have been made. I think this is great and think we should set a goal of 200 donations.

I suggest a 10cent donation, no... not one thin dime for the whole year but a thin dime for every time you view the site.

Once a week is a small $5 donation. $5 would not cover postage on a monthly newsletter and you get every thing real time hear at Hydroracer.

If you are a everyday offender like me $36.50 is a great price for enjoyed readings and the valuable info I get from Hydroracer. Think of what it would have cost if you showed up at a race that was canceled!!!!

For the addicted... use your best judgement. I could see $100 being a fine donation for your fetish. How much was your last part you broke? Did you find a new one on Hydroracer?

For the people with long term goals and big pockets how about a life membership of $400. I will make and donate a Free Hydroracer exclusive life time member T-shirt to anyone making this commitment to Boat racing and Dan. It is not a green Jacket, but it would be cool to own.

(I have not talked this membership drive thing over with Dan so I hope he will release the Hydroracer logo to me for the life time members)

Please read the many posts that mention Dan's hard work and thanks and ask yourself if you want his work to continue.

You can put your Donations on a Credit card and do it all over the net and it is free. There is a Donations link on the main page in the bottom right of the page.

My name is Brian Cafarelli and I support this Ad for Hydroracer. Thank you.
    T-Shirt
    21.05%
    Bumper Sticker
    7.89%
    Hydroracer boat decals
    55.26%
    Hats
    5.26%
    End of year picture CD of all pictures form Hydroracer
    10.53%
    Last edited by brian; 10-10-2004, 07:59 AM.

Bump and no comments from the cheap seats? Every one is donating right? No problems with my scale?

B

Comment

190 views and 14 voters in the poll? No wonder Dan has not made hats and shirts... Looks like baot deacls are going to be the most wanted.

Again donate and presure your friends.

Comment

bump to the top for Dan....

Comment

If you would please, post Dans full name and address...I'll send
          a check to contribute to the 'site....or if you'd rather, e-mail me
          at marinarace@aol.com ....thanx
          Danny

Comment

Working...
          X