OSY 400 3 man bobsled team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSY 400 3 man bobsled team

I thought the HRNET viewers that don't follow Facebook might enjoy these.
    Attached Files
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

That looks like fun, perhaps a new off season regatta?! I want Craig Bowman and Gary Pond on my team...
    Future J dad!

Comment

Yeah thats pretty cool

Steve A

CMH. 61R
      Short Fuze Racing
      Team Darneille
      ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CMH PROPS FOR SALE
      IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW

Comment

Bobsled team!

Originally posted by Gunjumper View Post
        That looks like fun, perhaps a new off season regatta?! I want Craig Bowman and Gary Pond on my team...
        Obvious choices, but you better start bulking up or your off the team! Lol

Comment

Count Region One in.......

Region One is into the competition. The OSY400 Bobsled Team will be manned by Billy Allen, Bill Giles and Charlie Gonyea. They will employ the management skills of Lowell Hanson and will be heading to Mt. Washington, New Hampshire immediatley after the Holidays to begin testing.

Comment

I'll take big Paulie on my team!!!!!!

Originally posted by Gunjumper View Post

Comment

This brings back some memories.
              Many, many years ago, this was done in Northern OH with an old 20 hydro that was pulled behind a snowmobile. Great fun in a straight line (everybody on the transom to get it to air out) and over a couple of jumps but it turned like crap and usually barrel rolled and tried to land on top of the riders. No pictures were taken (and luckily no injuries reported). We wanted no evidence that our parents could use against us.
              Brian 10s

Comment

After just reading the SO proposal thread and all the yay's and nay's, bobsledding looks pretty appealing. Forget the motors, weights, and classes, slick bottoms and a beer belly is all you need! We are looking to attract new members and having a hard time, right? Tell me if a dozen guys showed up with two boats on a good sized sledding hill, after a few passes tell me every kid and father wouldn't be itching to join. I'm starting my own club, only one class and one rule: gravity is the only propulsion. Wanna race?
                Future J dad!

Comment

The real 'WINTER' nationals

CDN team has been practicing and ready for the CAN-AM WINTER nat's challenge. Name the time and place!
                  Shot this past wkend:

Bezoat DEC 2010 @ SML.jpg

Same spot in July:

Copy of Cottage 2010 111.jpg
                  Stock Outboard Racing!....because other sports,....golf, football, baseball, etc....only require one Ball!

Comment

Here's a miniature version of what we could do to extend the season; you'd never want to leave MN/MI/WI/ONT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuNt0PUahTY
                    Stock Outboard Racing!....because other sports,....golf, football, baseball, etc....only require one Ball!

Comment

That is cool but how do you keep the engine from overheating?. I know in the water they are water cooled but I can't believe they will pick up snow the same way as water. Now if you could figure out a way to do outboards you would have something.
                      Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Anyone have any pics of da year at Lock Haven when it rain'd out and Jenning's team ran the runa'bout through the pits!!!!
                        100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Working...
                        X