Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nationals Book Now Available: DUST BOWL ROOSTERTAILS

Attention Racers, Fans, and Family:

DUST BOWL ROOSTERTAILS, a photo book chronicling the 2010 Stock/Mod/J Nationals, is now available for ordering...just in time for Christmas!

This year's book at 96 pages is the largest of its kind published. It includes ALL classes that ran at Nationals, and has final results with heat times and point totals.

If you went to Oroville, you'll definitely want a copy of this book. And if you couldn't make this year's Nationals, here is a great way to see what you missed.

Order before December 12th for Ground Delivery before Christmas. Or, order by December 19th and it can be shipped to you by December 24th.

To see a free Preview of the first 24 pages of this year's book and to order, click here:

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1764470

AND, if you are interested in previous books, THIS IS HOW WE ROLL (2009 Stock/J Nationals at Grass Lake MI) or SIDE BY SIDE, CLAMPED ON AND GOIN' FOR IT (Whitney Point 2009 Nationals), they are still available for ordering. Get the whole set!

Enjoy,

Patrick Gleason
    R-19
    Attached Files
    www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Wow it looks amazing , I love the set out of the pages .

Steve A

CMH. 61R
    Short Fuze Racing
    Team Darneille
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CMH PROPS FOR SALE
    IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW

Comment

Patrick,
      Great JOB!!!!

Could you put books/printed or web virtual edition together from "Associate photographers"/APBA/NBRA/AOF results from other events?

Recognition no mater how large/small is a great promotional tool.
      (Your gonn'a have racers schedule'n around your race schedule if you keep up this level of report'n!!!!........)

http://www.blurb.com/books/570134

http://www.blurb.com/books/1059071

......... ..........
      Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 11-25-2010, 06:27 AM.
      100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Here is a larger rendering of the cover. I had to edit the first to fit into latest news. Thanks for sharing another great book with us Patrick!
        Attached Files

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Ok, just ordered my copy! - Teresa

Comment

Thanks for the resize, and of course for ordering a copy!

R-19
            www.gleasonracing.com

Comment

We ordered ours so that we have pictures of the 169R winning CSH. Want proof for MRC boats
              Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Happy Cyber Monday!

Over the weekend, your response to DUST BOWL ROOSTERTAILS has been nothing short of amazing. With today being Cyber Monday, this is the day to do YOUR part and order your copy so that it will arrive in time for Christmas with a couple days to spare.

Order here:

R-19
                www.gleasonracing.com

Comment

We received notification that our copy has shipped. Now we wait for

Comment

The big brown truck is my favorite!! Waiting for it is like waiting for Santa Claus!!

Comment

Down to the wire

We are less than one week away from the deadline to order to receive your book by Christmas via UPS Ground. Ground Deadline is December 12th.

You can still order up to December 19th and receive by December 24th if you want to pay for expedited shipping, but do yourself a favor and order now to save a little money.

Don't miss out on this year's IDEAL gift for the boat racer on your Christmas List!

Order here:

R-19
                      www.gleasonracing.com

Comment

Patrick and Christine, we just got our book today Fed-Ex and the pictures are great. Thanks for the great job and have a Merry Christmas.

The wife is going to be pissed. She bought it and is still at work. HEHE

Comment

Hey there Bluesky I guess I need and icon for KISS MY A##! That was supposed to go under the tree! Two can play at that game you will be installing the WII tonight!

Comment

You know, you COULD each buy your own copy and not have to fight over it...I would have no problem with that....

R-19
                            www.gleasonracing.com

Comment

Great book Patrick, I love it. I may not buy another copy of the 2010 one but may have to collect the past years that are available! Thanks for the opportunity to own a piece of boat racing history.

Comment

Working...
                              X