Randy Pringle Equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Pringle Equipment

Anybody know who has or where Randy Pringle's equipment went to? My dad was asking one day and was curious. He and I both drove it for him at one time or another.

He still has some of it. Anything in particular you are looking for?
    Sattler Racing R-15
    350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
    TEAM VRP
    The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

My dad had just asked if I knew anything about it so I thought I would ask. I would be particularly interested in his 700 stuff. Capsule boat and motor. He had some good stuff. I loved running it. I'm not sure why my dad had asked.

Comment

Originally posted by froggy3racer View Post
        My dad had just asked if I knew anything about it so I thought I would ask. I would be particularly interested in his 700 stuff. Capsule boat and motor. He had some good stuff. I loved running it. I'm not sure why my dad had asked.

The Capsule boat got wrecked at Depue in about 02' and we packed it into the trailer in three or four pieces. He still has the 700cc Konig you're refering to. Some days it for sale, and others it isn't. You know Randy, you just got to catch him with the right amount of Miller Lite's in him, but not too many....LOL
        Sattler Racing R-15
        350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
        TEAM VRP

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

How would I get in contact with him? I wonder if he still has the air system out of the capsule? I am in need of one for mine. Yes, you are right about the miller lites. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by froggy3racer View Post
            How would I get in contact with him? I wonder if he still has the air system out of the capsule? I am in need of one for mine. Yes, you are right about the miller lites. LOL.

Check your PM's
            Sattler Racing R-15
            350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
            TEAM VRP

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Is this the guy that had the Honestly I never been to Stateline Show Girls boats. I always enjoyed pitting beside him and talking to him.
              If you talk to him tell him I said Hi and still have his decals on my boat
              David Everhart S52
              David Everhart S52
              Avatar credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Working...
              X