Alexandria KY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexandria KY

Looking at the sanction for Alexandria KY, there is not CSR on the schedule. Was planning on going to this race, is this set in stone?
    82F
    Mark O'Brien

Bump here
    82F
    Mark O'Brien

Comment

Mark,
      IOA (Indiana Outboard Assoc.) is hosting the event this year (not TRORA). IOA is a Modified Outboard club and it's their Divisionals, so they will be priority. Also, there aren't many CSRs in OH and it's unlikely you'd have enough for a race. IOA usually runs only the Stock classes that they get a strong attendance for.
      Mark

Comment

Mark are you comeing with your 80 to Dayton? Rick is bring his to make sure donny doesn't loaf.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. We still may show up with something else.
          82F
          Mark O'Brien

Comment

Suggestion

Call someone in the IOA. If you need a point of contact, you might start with Eric Vanover, I think he might be the point person for this race. I am not 100% on this though. Most of the IOA is not online much. I am an IOA member, but I am not a representitive for that race, just a member.

If you need his contact info send me a PM, or check the IOA website, and Eric is also listed on the APBA webpage as he is a Mod Commissioner.
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Originally posted by rball82 View Post
              Thanks for your reply. We still may show up with something else.
              Glad to hear you are still coming - one note, a CSR is a legal 500MR and on the Alex course, a stock rig runs competitively against the mod rigs.

See you there.
              Brian 10s

Comment

513 378 1026 i believe is Eric Vanover's cell and he is the director for this race
                Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

Working...
                X