Dayton Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schedule

ED, Can we switch JH AND JR. We want to run ASR but they run in the same set as JR. Thanks JIM

Comment

Wahooo Dayton bound in the morning!

"The Coffee Guy"
      TEAM CAFFEINE
      Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
      " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Originally posted by AMod20HRacer View Post
        We're going to have one rig. Jason Dircksen will be there with his. Rick will have his rig. I talked with Jimmy Robb and we're going to lend him an engine so he can run as well. We should have at least four.

Is Ashley Gresley going to be there with her new ride?
        Any word on Steve Wheeler?
        Ashley started college last Monday so I doubt she will be there.

As for myself I'm being held against my will at a boat dealership, forced to work long hours on old boat engines for little food and water. I'm going to try to escape, don't know if I'll make it out in time for Saturday or not but likely for Sunday. I even have to hide with the computer to check hydroracer. If they catch me not working I'm afraid that they might

Comment

What's up Doc? Team is packing the ice on the beer and heading out in two hr.s, Steve Wheeler must break out of his self imposed jail and bring our 20 boat, Thanks Steve for all you do for humanity...We drive untill 1:00am then close our eyes, Dayton just appears on the horizon at 2:00pm. Yes, it's that easy, everyone should travel 600 miles to race the boats that don't float that well..See ya

Comment

Typical event schedule

Maybe somebody could help a newbie here, I looked up the sanction on this event and wanted to come on Sunday (I realize that the run order is reversed on Sunday), but I just wanted to know about how long each flight takes and about when will they start running as that wasn't clear in the sanction.

I can't stay all day, (although I'd love too) but specifically wanted to see the CSR and DSR boats run. If anybody could help me out and give me an idea how these events typically run it would be a huge help.

Thanks,

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
            Bmh
            asr
            jr
            fah
            feh
            25ssr
            bsh
            ______
            dmr/dsr
            dsh
            csr
            amh
            axsr
            20ssh
            ______
            far
            fer
            25mh
            jH
            ash
            amr
            csh
            ______
            dmh
            cmh
            axsh
            25ssh
            bmr/cmr
            bsr

Comment

Assuming all the classes race that are in each scheduled flight, the flights will take about hour and a half each. Breaks between flights take about 10 minutes.

Starting time scheduled for 9am both days I believe.

Of course, flights can take longer with re-starts and/or accidents.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Superthanks...

I just wanted to get an idea of how the event runs and this is most helpful.

Comment

Working...
                X