Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smilin George Memorial is officially ON!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Oregon Race Rescue: My left testicle thanks you; so do I. Keep on keeping on!
    http://vitalire.com/

Comment

HUH? Not from the Race committee. These people are top notch and we were very fortunate to have them as our Rescue. I did hear of a crew member after the fact that gave them a bad time. Do not know who it was as Steve told me it was not a issue.
      bill b

Comment

Originally posted by propnuts View Post
        This is the same rescue crew that was taking a load of BS from certain idiots at the Oroville race because they responded too slowly to a driver THAT HAD ALREADY SIGNALED OK. It will unfortunately probably be the last time you see them at Nationals, they were bitterly disappointed in the reception they recieved. These guys deserve every bit of thanks and respect we can give them, and I am a lucky race director to have them at a race as heavily attended as Eatonville.

Thats sad. These guys are top notch!
        Sattler Racing R-15
        350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
        TEAM VRP
        The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Originally posted by pro350hydro View Post
          Thats sad. These guys are top notch!

the best rescue team I have had to the pleasure of being rescued by!!!!!!! I believe they had me out of the water, on the stretcher and on shore in less than a few minutes (at Oroville Nats) !! They are the BEST!!

PS: don't think I would really wanna talk crap about them, as Steve is a pretty big guy!!!!!!
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X