Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smilin George Memorial is officially ON!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I thought it was just me that was messed up ! Will try on Wednesday !

Thanks for the update !

John Biagio

Comment

Online registration is now working...

and is always the preferred method for SOA race registration. Thanks to Pat for getting it running. REMEMBER, participation in the A/C marathon will be based on order of registration as well as number of participants. Registration will be open Friday night at the cabins. Also, please bring lots of A hydros and C runabouts to make sure we don't strand anyone who wants to race the marathon.
      Moby Grape Racing
      "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

I just did my on line registration and it say it is done so it seems to be working. This is a great system and I think it would be nice for my wife to have with our club races.

See you all real soon! Keep the sun shining
        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Silver Lake Eatonville

Silver Lake Eatonville is coming up next weekend....and I will be bringing my ski boat down, as Todd Craigin is nice enough to haul my U.S 9 D stock hydro to the race. If you want to ski, bring a swimsuit. I have skis, both adult and kids, as well as life jackets. The one thing I don't have is a wakeboard though. We don't start folks in boats till noon on friday, so if you want to get there in the morning I will be happy to take you out for some runs. Also, there should be some time Friday evening, as well as Saturday evening after racing is done. Won't cost you a thing....see you there! Oh yah...this thing is a Fiberform Waikiki with a "Tower of Power" 115 Merc inline 6..so even if you are a big guy (or girl) it has plenty of power to yank you out of the water. See you there!

Comment

Dave;

Sounds like a plan, I will toss my ski and vest into the trailer !

John Biagio

Comment

Skiing/

Good....look forward to seeing you again

Comment

tony:
                can we get into the pits on thursday nite.
                smelt farmer

Comment

Originally posted by smelt farmer View Post
                  tony:
                  can we get into the pits on thursday nite.
                  smelt farmer
                  We will be showing up on Thursday night also from Montana. We were told all you have to do is pay for a regular night of camping with the resort folks before the grounds are turned over to SOA on Friday.

Comment

Sure enough

SOA doesn't get the resort until mid day on Friday. Thursday you'll just pay the good folks like anyone else, I don't know what they charge but I bet it's reasonable.
                    Moby Grape Racing
                    "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

I believe

Originally posted by propnuts View Post
                      OK, since nobody knows who placed 3rd in A/C hydro I think the only fair thing to do is just put the winners on the shirt. Sorry to the other finishers, we'll try to keep better track this year.
                      It was Ashley Rucker and Kyle Bahl.....

Comment

That's pretty funny

Originally posted by RuthieRae View Post
                        It was Ashley Rucker and Kyle Bahl.....
                        It's way to late to do anything about it now, BUT they were BOTH in the pits at Oroville when I was running around asking everyone who it was, in fact I think I probably asked both of them We'll try to keep better track this year so we can get 12 drivers on next year's shirt.
                        Moby Grape Racing
                        "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

should I be concerned that I have not got confirmation on my online registration that I did almost a week ago????

We have replaced all the tires on our two trailers and one truck so we won't have as much fun this year as we did last year

Comment

no worries

Mike,

I don't usually get a confirmation for my on-line entries, and they usually get them just fine, worst case is that you fill one out when you get there.

Comment

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
                              should I be concerned that I have not got confirmation on my online registration that I did almost a week ago????

We have replaced all the tires on our two trailers and one truck so we won't have as much fun this year as we did last year
                              Mike: I believe our Chief Scorer was on vacation last week. That being the case, you will probably be seeing confirmations sometime this week.

R-19
                              www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Originally posted by sponsonhead View Post
                                Mike: I believe our Chief Scorer was on vacation last week. That being the case, you will probably be seeing confirmations sometime this week.

R-19
                                After reading the Nationals post where if you were not preregistered you were not racing I just wanted to make sure I was not making a trip for nothing. It has happened before. Thanks Jason and Pat. I still think it is a great system and wish we could do it here. It would make my wifes life easier.

She is looking forward to this race cause she won't have to do registrations. It is a true vacation!

Comment

Working...
                                X