Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost props at Top'O

Glents,
    Left 2 stainless props next to the fence at the south end of the pits next to Hal Leducs' Classic "A" on Sunday. One is a 3-blade Dewald marked " #2 Mk20H, 1:1 " . The other is a 2-blade...no markings. Leduc's checked their stuff and they don't have them. These are likely of NO use to anyone but me. If you or your crew picked them up please give me a call. Mike Marshall, Raceboat61-S cell 740-319-5040

Probably with Hagerl's stolen motor,kevlar.and helmet. Hope someone honest has them.

Comment

i have a buddy that lives in indian river. ill have him go take a look around there and see if theyve turned up after weve all left
      Which way was the shiny side supposed to go? Up?

Chris
      ~322-M~

Comment

Mike, I talked with the guy on Sunday that owns the house with the fence that Hal was pitted next to. He was quite nice in our discussion. He may have some insight on the location of the props but I have no idea of his name or how to contact him. Mark Kurz may be able to contact him. I do know that the sponsoring club policed the pit area Sun after the races. They may have them somewhere. I'd give Wayne Blomberg a jingle. Just some thoughts. Jack

Comment

called my buddy. he ran over to devoe... nothing there... had him check the water (maybe some kids decided to see if they would float).... no such luck. will keep an eye out locally as well as through friends in the indian river area for props and the hargerl motor
          Which way was the shiny side supposed to go? Up?

Chris
          ~322-M~

Comment

i had the park commissioners come to howe marine where i work on monday and drop off 3 blue gas cans and a team casual sweatshirt( mike affolters) they said that was all they found... i will keep an eye peeled for the props though, in the mean time if anyone knows who the gas cans belong to let me know

Comment

Working...
            X