Stuck in Spokane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in Spokane

The DUB-Shack made it as far as the 4th of July pass heading to Depue.....so just outside of Coeur D Alene, Idaho. If anyone in the greater spokane area has a motorhome or tow vehilcle they want to rent out....please pm me....Ashley Colin Susan and Corey are trying to figure out how to still make it to Depue by Wednesday night.....

Sheryl Rucker

nevermind

guess i am making the 5 hour drive to drop off the van and flying home just in time to make it to work in the morning. Awesome.

Comment

oh man that sucks!! but that's why you are such a cool girl!! gotta love boat racing...sure hope they come back NAT. champ's...good luck

Comment

Hammer down DePue Bound

Jack in the box, $7.00. Large coffee, $1.00. Gas in van $75.00, plane ticket home from Spokane $2.50 + 12,500 miles. Shuttle express to get my car and get me to work at 7:45am $56.00.....Getting Corey and Colin to DePue to race....WORTH IT.

On the road again........I just hope they come back in one piece.

Comment

sorry sheryl....

i saw your message after you had left and headed this way, i would have certainly taken someone to get the van. glad it all worked out, and they are on the way!!! good luck to the clan. kevin

Comment

Priceless

Priceless Sheryl.
            sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Priceless

I am saving that one.....for bringing home some hardware, for someone on our trailer we hope after this fiasco......then it will be priceless. Right now, it is worth it.....

Comment

Do we know what happened to the tow rig yet? Fourth of July pass is a killer and is right on the Idaho/Montana border.
                Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
                  Do we know what happened to the tow rig yet? Fourth of July pass is a killer and is right on the Idaho/Montana border.

Its a combination of carb and fuel supply problems. The crew is almost to Wyoming as I type this...and things are reported to be going well
                  Sattler Racing R-15
                  350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                  TEAM VRP
                  The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Wyoming? I must need a geography lesson!

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs blueskyracer View Post
                      Wyoming? I must need a geography lesson!

Whats so confusing? Interstate 90 runs through Wyoming between Montana and South Dakota.
                      Sattler Racing R-15
                      350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                      TEAM VRP
                      The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Guess I just think of Wyoming as being directly South of Us and I-90 as running directly East to West. Can't you tell I wasn't raised here :rofl

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

just looked at carb for your guys onmotor home it broke where the fuel comes in where someone had cross threaded the main inlet... jw looking for carb for me to put on,,,,

Comment

Underground Railroad

The Boat Racing Underground Railroad is really cool.

Lots of good people out there.

Deano.................................
                            sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

At least it is a carb system and not one of those computerized fuel injected beasts. Is it a 4 bbl Rochester. I rebuild many of them during the good old days. You also always start the fuel line by hand, never with a wrench. That way it never cross threads. At least it is a faily inexpensive fix.
                              Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Working...
                              X