No announcement yet.

Nbra nationals roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We also will arriveing late, success will be if we have a problem fitting all the boats in. Doc

Comment

Hebert8l (Tylane Hebert) will be there racing AMH & BMH
      Hebert's Racing
      Tylane Hebert 8L

Comment

Just got back from the lake and the City is putting the final touches on clean up, looking good! For the RV people, the city just installed two underground electric feeds in the park area to the west with two panels that have some 30 and 50 amp circuit breakers.
        The Saturday evening party is set up at the Elks just behind the Bell Tower Inn starting at 6:30-7:00 or when we get there. There will be a real good buffet meal, water, tea, soft drinks, draft beer included. The price is $13.00, children 11 and under $6.50. DJ will start at 8:00 and there is a full cash bar also.

Comment

L-7 has arrived

I received a call this morning that the Aeroliner Race Boats team has arrived in the pits. Alan Sr says the water looks great and they hope to test some of the 2 cylinder engines today and the 4 cylinders tomorrow. They may run the Mark 40H that Doug Kay put together for us.
          david

Comment

Loaded, yes loaded, nine motors for two drivers, pit crew will be busy getting them ready, if your not busy this weekend come to centrailia and help the What's up Doc? race team figuare the best angle, height and prop for these nine engines, may confuse a computer. C Mod hydro is looking to be a real show with the best from APBA and NBRA, maybe faster than CA. We just need Scott Clark here to make a real Rumble..

Comment

I hope someone takes some video and can post is here after the race. I had planned on being there but not able to make it. Everyone be safe and enjoy the racing.
              "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Vanover Is There

Got the call last night from Eric, most of the IOA rolled in last night. He told me there is a lot of boats there already. he is also giving me chit about not being there... I think i am regretting not going.

Oh well, hopefully the fire will return and the bug will bite !

Looks like the NBRA NAT's is shaping up to be a hum dinger. Some of the best from the West Coast, East Coast and everywhere in between !!!! I have heard the "R" boats are there and ready for some hardware !

Stay hydrated in this heat boys, and stay safe testing today and tomorrow !! I DAM sure miss it now. Thanks Eric.
                Dave Mason
                Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Quincy is back

I just recieved a phone call from Alan at the NBRA nationals. JR, Alan's son won the first heat in DMod Hydro and was running second when the fuel filter screw backed out of the top carb on Alan's Quincy deflector that Doug Kay put together. In the second heat came from 8th through the field before the screw backed out.

This is not bad for a quy that only first got into a race boat in April and at weigh in was 72 pounds over minimum. The GPS topped out at 77.8 MPH. Finished 3rd overall.

David

Comment

NBRA Nat's

What happen today

Comment

Dave, when you talk with Alan again, tell him Congrats on Jr.s run. A Great on for just starting out in racing. Better than we ever had done.
                      Take care and keep me posted.
                      Ye Olde Desert Geezer Al

Comment

Working...
                      X