Nbra nationals roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nbra nationals roll call

How a bout a roll call for the NBRA NATS, I know Alan Owen needs to get a count on dinners for the HUGE party on Saturday night, I know Patsy and I will be there E/R SEH Cstosk and maybe EH
    Jeff

Braxton and I went testing, but things didn't go well. New motor was too high on the tansom, so alot of elbow grease to rasp the transom down, then the motor would not run, someone forgot to open the cap on the tank, then broke the airtrap getting off the horse, decided to go home, at the boat barn, the trailer flip backward when Braxton released the hitch and broke the lower unit. We need a week to recover from our test outing. Yes, we are comeing, however, it is safer racing, than testing...Doc

Comment

I wont be able to make it, but I'll see you in Stillwater.

Comment

Thanks for starting the roll call Jeff, been busy the last couple of days getting final items taked care of. We are set and ready, the lake is full full and clear and the city is starting to get the grass, weeds and tree limbs cut back to shape the place up. With all of the rain things are growing wild. Even if your not 100% sure you are coming to the NBRA Nationals please post it and what classes you may be racing. Rumor has it that we may have several eliminations and this will help us get a handle on things. People around town are getting cranked up even have a painting of a boat on one of the downtown store front windows. Its even red and white, how nice!
        Alan V-25

Comment

Kampen Racing will be there

We will be running EH ER SEH SER CR DR and DH if all goes as planned,
          Keith Kampen

Comment

Coming all the way from the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Not sure of the class format, but I'll be runing BMR, CMR,CSR,and DMR (APBA classes). Hope you guys can find a home for me. Looking forword to meeting everyone. Thanks, Jerry

Comment

Jerry, sorry I'm going to miss you at Centralia as I'm headed up to Mich. to spectate the Top O Mich Marathon. Have fun at the NBRA race. They will take good care of you. Jack

Comment

Sorry, the O-49 will not be able to make this race. Good luck to all and be safe.

Melissa Backward
                Mark Monkres

Comment

C-Mod Runabout

Jerry I'm glad you posted now I know to bring my C-Mod Runabout.
                  Keith Kampen

Comment

Alan, Jerrie and I will be there, won't be running anything this season, but will plan to be at the dinner and work turnboats etc.

Will be running O-66 next season ... hopefully D,E,SE.

Dan

Comment

Thanks Dan! I am also working on a jet ski deal that we can use to pull in boats.
                      Alan

Comment

We do have testing on Thursday and Friday from 10:00-5:00. I think we will have a few eliminations but this will be real hard to pinpoint before Thursday when people start signing up. Here is the deal, IF and only IF everyone that is in the class that is eliminating is there and race ready by Friday afternoon we will run that class before 5:00. If you are not going to make it by Noon on Friday and are racing any class call my cell at 618- 322-1160 and leave a message. We will plan on running some on Saturday if needed before the racing.
                        Alan Owen

Comment

Mac Attack will be there with DH DR EH ER.

Kevin
                          "I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Comment

Johnson/VanOver will be there with CH, EH

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Davids View Post
                              Coming all the way from the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Not sure of the class format, but I'll be runing BMR, CMR,CSR,and DMR (APBA classes). Hope you guys can find a home for me. Looking forword to meeting everyone. Thanks, Jerry
                              Your BMR and CSR will be the same class all known as B Runabout. I take it your B Mod is a Y80 Mod? If so... You would have to meet the weight limit of 420 for both. Figured I would let you know that way you only have to bring the one you'll run. Your C Mod will be C Runabout and your DMR will be E Runabout.

I MAY be coming to this one. Nothing set in stone yet. Won't be coming with any of our equipment though. So I would be a driver for hire haha. If I do make it. I will be running classes for my Uncle Randy (who should be leaving the Thursday before) I would be running CSH, CMH, DH, and EH for him. And then running AR, BR, and CR for the Sumralls. I sure hope I make this one. I have about a week to figure somethings out as to whether or not I can make it. I sure miss all you guys and gals around the racing joint!!!
                              Last edited by johnml390; 07-21-2010, 06:51 PM.
                              John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
                              Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
                              Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
                              Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
                              Cell#: 318-794-4515

Comment

Working...
                              X