1969 Hinton WV Stock Nationals program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1969 Hinton WV Stock Nationals program

Does anyone have a copy of the '69 Hinton Nationals program that they could scan the cover and post? I can't find mine and I getting ready to restore a Sid for my dad.

Thanks
    Dave
    I always thought growing up would be cool, I was wrong!
    The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

I don't know if I have the program.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sam; 07-04-2010, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Hinton 1969

I have the list of the elimination heat drivers for Wed August 20 and a separate list for Thurs the 21th. It still has a lot of red clay stains. Sure did rain a lot that week.
      Would anyone like me to scan it and post it?
      David

Comment

Thanks Sam,

Well, that didn't help. Dad is hidden Pop and the deck of his boat is hidden behind Tom.....

I guess I need to dig through some other pictures to see how it was painted

Dave
        I always thought growing up would be cool, I was wrong!
        The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

Comment

Brings back memories. That was my last year in JU, and the first nationals I raced in. I got tossed out of the boat in the first heat of the finals and got third in the second heat. Ended up with sixth overall. The next year, I began my assault on the grown-ups. The reign of terror begins!
          Last edited by csh2z; 07-05-2010, 04:21 AM.
          John Runne
          2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

Faces in the crowd...

At the Hubbardton, Vermont race a couple of weeks ago there was a guy walking around the pits wearing a 1969 Hinton Nationals tee shirt. It was Don (59-D) Brunjies and the retired airline pilot looked as fit and trim as ever. What impressed me most was not only did he have a clean forty year old tee shirt, but that he could still wear it.

CSH2Z - will you be wearing your Hinton shirt at Lock Haven?

Comment

Working...
            X