Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASR Classic at Top "O"

Need to help a racer,

I know somebody that will run a KG4 with a gravity fed top tank. Is that enough fuel to get to the Breaker's and back???????

Gootz, yes, grandson Mitchell and Kyle Roskowski ran KG-4 last year with engine tank only. We'll have a KG-4 entered again this year. My 20H finished easy with a steering bar 1-gallon tank, too. Mike Raceboat 61-S

Comment

Do I hear correctly that they run a short course for Classics ?
      How long is it?
      Would a C Service runabout be too loud
      Brian Hendrick, #66 F
      "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

Originally posted by bh/ View Post
        Do I hear correctly that they run a short course for Classics ?
        How long is it?
        Would a C Service runabout be too loud
        Borrowed from another thread:

Originally posted by raceboat61-S View Post
        Gents,
        Don't forget the Stock Classics, too. We'll run the shortened 12-mile course, again. This is a perfect race for those of you with short-course equipment. Use standard steering-bar tank. Most of the course is in the Indian River (smooth water and lots of spectators) with only a couple miles into Mullet Lake. Last year it took us about 19 minutes. You can even get a single-event racing license because Stock Classic doesn't have a "national championship". Any motor more than 25 years old(pre-1984) with classes competing by cubic inch displacement. No weight restrictions, engine height limits. Only engine inspection requirement is that the motor must be in it's "factory stock configuration". Drivers must wear all safety equipment and boat must pass APBA inspection criterion such as kills switch and deadman throttle Call me for more info.
        ,Mike Marshall Raceboat 61-S cell 740-319-5040

You'll love the Top O'! Bring it on down...or up, wherever you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Gootz 142M View Post
          Need to help a racer,

I know somebody that will run a KG4 with a gravity fed top tank. Is that enough fuel to get to the Breaker's and back???????
          I hope its not you Gootz....hahhahahahaaaaa!!!

Comment

Gotz in a 40 lb carbon fiber boat. Look out Bloomberg girls!!!!!!!
            mike ross

Comment

Thanks!!!!!

Thanks for the info regarding the fuel for the KG4.

Nick & Mike: I knew that was coming.....LOL....... and yes that would be a sight to see me in an A runabout....Heh, Heh...Maybe ya'll can throw me on plane!!

Comment

Working...
              X