Upcoming Races!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Races!

If you have a local, divisional or national race coming up and want to see your thread included on our Latest News section on the front page, please let me know. I will need a jpg file of the race poster or I can use a stock icon of my choice. Please send me a PM and let me know after you start the thread. While I probably can't accomodate all requests I will certainly do my best to switch it up and include as many as I can.

Teresa

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

If you have some other thread that is Latest News worthy, let me know on that also, I'd be happy to review it. Our front pages needs a little spicing up!

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Any Races coming up close to Texas?

I Live In Austin,Texas And Would Like to know if any races are in Texas Or OKL,Lousiana. I have Raced Karts and Worked on a Drag Boat Team 4years. But Have alaways wanted to get into These Race Boats. Would Be Great If Any Help to See Them Run. Thanks Bill

Comment

TX Races

Originally posted by BP RACING View Post
        I Live In Austin,Texas And Would Like to know if any races are in Texas Or OKL,Lousiana. I have Raced Karts and Worked on a Drag Boat Team 4years. But Have alaways wanted to get into These Race Boats. Would Be Great If Any Help to See Them Run. Thanks Bill
        Bill,

There is a very significant racer that lives in Austin as well by the name of Jack Stotts. He is recently retired, but is a wealth of information. He is career military, so expect direct replies without all the BS. Kind of refreshing latley.

The NBRA is trying to get a good sized club going in TX to try and revitilaize what once was a very strong club.

You have several contacts in the Dallas area as well,
        Gardner Miller
        Dennis Crews
        Sean McKean
        and most likley more.

Should you need some contact info, let me know. I can put you in touch if they don't see your post soon enough.

Thanks,

Dave
        Dave Mason
        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
        X