Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kev's Coffee

Kev,
    I would like to buy a pound of the Italian blend.

Any chance you can bring to DePue?

Since Mackey won't be there, it may be tough to convice you to put it on his tab...

- Mike Pavlick

Sure!
    lets see.... Mackeys tab... 5 red A-team shirts, 4 raffle tickets, 5 white shirts
    and a pound of Italian, You think we should put a red shirt on his tab for him?...

"The Coffee Guy"
    TEAM CAFFEINE
    Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
    " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Mike, how do you want them roasted?
      about what I had at Burrlington?

kevscoffee.com. is coming back soon. A place marker is up. I am waiting to finish paper work with my county before the shopping cart is installed.

"The Coffee Guy"
      TEAM CAFFEINE

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

" IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Sure thing, you two. Have a cup on me. After that, you're on your own.
        Michael J. Mackey
        Lola Boatwerks Factory Foreman
        Pavlick Race Boats Factory Driver
        Yamato Aficionado
        21-V

Comment

Nuthin like a cup'a oil to get ya started!

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by Boomtap15F View Post
            Nuthin like a cup'a oil to get ya started!
            Thats a cup of PREMIUM oil
            Gene Schertz 26V
            TEAM CAFFEINE
            Reeds for Speed!

Comment

A couple more weeks and I will be able to upload the shopping cart.
              and visa, m/c over the phone also
              Kev

"The Coffee Guy"
              TEAM CAFFEINE

Comment

Originally posted by Kev43V View Post
                A couple more weeks and I will be able to upload the shopping cart.
                and visa, m/c over the phone also
                Kev
                Sounds like you need a website that has that option to link directly to your paypal acct.

Comment

it will not be a paypal cart this time. I am using a different merchant service now. I am waiting for the paper work for the business to be completed before bringing the shopping online. The business will be both mail / phone orders and web sales. I use a virtual terminal in the shop and will use the service's software for the website. a face book advert will follow the opening of the site.

BTW looking for boatracers endorsements. I can see no reason to NOT give boatracing a plug while I am at it.

"The Coffee Guy"
                  TEAM CAFFEINE

Comment

Working...
                  X