Need 2 CSR Rigs for Top-o-Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 2 CSR Rigs for Top-o-Michigan

Well as you all know we had the guys from Equador come and race with us a few years back. We provided 3 rigs so they could try there luck at this great race. Well they want to try it again. I am going to provide one rig for Felipe Adell. He has 2 other racers who would like to come and try there luck. I am looking to see if we have anyone interested in helping the other 2 guys. I am sure they will provide the money for all the registration, fuel and so on. You would supply the rig and knowledge to get them through the 2 days of racing. They might need help with saftey equipment as the stuff they use doesn't comply with Stock APBA rules. Shot me a private message or just post on this thread if your interested. They are going to keep an eye on hydroracer and see how things come along. Hope we can help as did a few years back. Mikey
    mike ross

top-o

Mikey
    anything i can do to help i will! I do have extra jacket and sleeves... motor too if needed..
    Marla,Greg and Jake
    [SIGPIC]191-m
    jake alkema

Comment

Mike, remind them that since the full marathon is a Nationals they must have APBA racing membership. Only guys running Stock Classic (no Nationals event) can join for a single event and run at Top 'O. Mike Raceboat 61-S

Comment

Thanks Mike. I have talked with APBA and the guys from Equador will not have to pay the higher price as they are new members, So the price to participate is $160, to join APBA, $25, to join Top-o-Michigan club and registration should be around $75. So they will be looking at $260 total. I have not talked to Top-o club to see if they might let them join the club for a reduced rate. I know me and Darrell Sorenson and Rick Montoya helped pay some of these fees last time they were here. Anyone wanting to help them out just let me know and i will make sure it happens. You will then become part of there team. Hope we can pull this off again. Its nice to see different countries getting together to enjoy the sport we all love so much. Marathon racing is a big event down in Equador. Thanks for all who have helped so far. Mikey
        mike ross

Comment

Mi Amigos

These guys from Equador are a great bunch of racers. I'm very excited to hear they are coming to Top O'. I will bring 2 extra helmets. I'll chip in for their entry fees too. Should I send you the money Mike? Or pay up at The Breakers?

Comment

I may have a couple of boats (no motors)... I'll keep you posted.

Comment

Jeff bring that thick wallet with you and all the equipment you got. We will sort out the funds when we get to the race. Josh let me know on what you have. I had Steve Jones offer his Desilva already. One of the issues is getting all the equipment there. I may have a 302 to use in the race and Greg Alkema offered his 102. I may use his for the Felipi rig as the boat is already set up for a 102. Thanks for all the help guys. Mikey
              mike ross

Comment

Good luck to all!

Great effort in getting the guest racers set up to run the Top-O, the racing sport has no borders........

Good luck guys!
                Dale Powell Jr.
                Palmer, Alaska

Comment

Mike, I'm coming to Indian River for the race. Will be at Kampkurz on the Wed prior. Unfortunately, my clothes are loaned out but will help set things up. See you folks there. Jack

Comment

Working...
                  X