Great Boat Racer Tow Van For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Boat Racer Tow Van For Sale

Due to kids, three year old and new baby, my wife demanded a motorhome or she would not be coming to races anymore. So.....I have purchased a motorhome. Unfortunatly I can not justify keeping my race van......(which I love)

For Sale: Ultimate racer van 2002 Ford Econoline 22,000 miles 5.4 liter V8 (6000lb towing capacity) window conversion van. I bought this van as a conversion without the bed and put in my own. It has a platform bed storage underneath, full size futon on top. The whole system can be taken out in about five minutes, nothing is screwed into the van itself. I also put in an extra battery and charger and ran a cord underneath the van and into the bumper. This lets you run a fan during the hot nights and a heater in the fall. When you get home just plug the cord in and charge it back up for next weekend. Or if you are at a site with electricity you can plug in and run the fan, heat, or t.v. directly from a surge control inside. This van was built with racing in mind, the two rear captains chairs can be removed quickly for more space. The storage under the bed is a durable plastic material that will not get dirty. You can fit a cooler, gril, waders, clothes, or a powerheard or a complete motor on its side. The middle support for the bed slides right out if you need wider storage. The roof rack work great, no noise at all with a boat on top. The van has been stored inside both winters and does not have a dent on it. It is in imaculate condition

I paid $30,000 for the van and then put all the custom work into it. I hate to let it go, as it is perfect for one or two people for weekend racing. I am asking $18,500 dollars.

If anyone is interested please let me know. I could also deliver to Pineville, LA race, or take it their is someone is seriously interested.

Thanks,
    Dean Sutherland
    CSH12M@Yahoo.com or 248 982 8348

Pictures to follow.
    Attached Files

Photos just added, sweet ride ! I would buy this van in a heart beat if I had the spare cash I'm still waiting to hear back from the TV show MTV Pimp my ride
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Bump

Bump

Bump Bump

Comment

Bump,

Don't be scared to make an offer.....

Later,
        Dean

Comment

Sweet ride

I have ridden in this van going to California and New Jersey. If I had the cash, I'd snag it in a minute as well. Seems like a great price to me plus it has all the gadets a racer would want. Dean even has fans inside to keep you cool at night. I enjoyed watching "Old School" on the way home from Millville as well. Whoever buys this will really enjoy it. Man, I want it!

Dean, just bring me a few brews to the banquet!

Jerry Brewster
          www.trora.com

Comment

Thanks for the testimonial Jer.

Just dropped my RSVP in the mail, save me some space at Joe's. I will be their.

Man I love boat racing!

Later,

Comment

Van

Originally posted by CSH12M
              Thanks for the testimonial Jer.

Just dropped my RSVP in the mail, save me some space at Joe's. I will be their.

Man I love boat racing!

Later,
              Where is this van it looks like what I would set one up like.my e-mail
              pmulvany@cfl.rr.com

Comment

Dean,
                I have a spot saved for you. I may have to move some of the furniture to get everyone in, but not a problem. I'm glad everyone want to come to the banquet and have a good time, and a good time we will have.

For anyone interested in Dean's van, it is very nice. All the work he did to it is top quality!
                Joe Silvestri
                CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
                JH/JR

Comment

Mativated to sell!

Bump,

Cmon, lets make a deal....... the Ford dealership by my house just got the new Mustang in......if I sell the van I may be agle to swing one before winter.

Motivated to sell!

Later,
                  Dean

Comment

It's not diesel power

that's the only drawback to this. It looks like it would be a lot of fun to travel in.

Comment

Mustang

Gary....trade if for a Mustang, or dealer driven vet?

Send me an email?

Later,
                      Dean

Comment

Bump

Bump

Very motivated!

Comment

Motivated to sell

Bump

Very very motivated to sell.

Thanks,