Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANY D-Mods at Standish

Hey All,

Linda and I are thinking of going to Standish and I am trying to decide if I am bringing the D-mod or C-mod Merc. I would RATHER the D-mod as I have not had enough time to test the c-mod rig and the D of course.

rgds,

Dave
    Dave Scott
    Aim Marine Inc.
    613-831-1246 8-5 Mon-Fri
    Ottawa, Canada
    http://stores.ebay.com/Aim-Outboard-Recyclers
    DS(M)H - 20CE

Dave

There aren't any DMods that I know of in the Region, but 250CCH is on the schedule and I am sure you could run with them.

CMods are a maybe, depends on how much lobbying there is to get them out.

There is however the North American Championships in DSH and there could be six to eight of the Tohatsu Mercury mix.

Talk to Keegan and Dixon, maybe you guys can bring the DMod Class and we can get some DSH's to swell the boat count.

SN

Comment

Standish

Greetings

I have my Dmod engines that hopefully will be ready for Standish I could loan one of needed. You could also run in 850CCMH as well.

In Region one we have always managed to put "Combined Classes",
      on the schedule with good success. Right, Steve?

With the N.A. Championships, there's the possibility of having a good sized class. AND if the Mercs & Tohatsii run in 850 Mod,
      (Where they are both legal), AND by actually watching them race together, it would let the "Data Acquisition Folks" gather info that would let them make an informed decision when it comes to the debate on allowing the Tohatsu into THE 750 class.

Whichever class you decide to run Dave, I say yes please come to Maine. It's worth the trip just for the food and people you'll meet!!

Best o"Luck
      Pete Babcock
      Don't laugh.....it's borrowed!!

Comment

Working...
      X