Looking For Y-80 Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Y-80 Help

I'm looking for some one in the Fox Valley WI area to give me a hand in setting up my motor. First year racing and have no idea where to even start. I was told the motor is new and need to be broke in and oiled heavy. I could use as much help as i can get. Thanks Mark

Big Don.....

You need to contact Don Allen Jr. & Don Allen III, they live in Menasha. Call them! I am sure they will assist in any way possible!

I live in Kenosha feel free to call if needed.

Call Donny (III) @ 920-740-8332
    Call Don (JR) @ 920-740-8403
    Allen Home number - 920-729-1006
    My #- 262-818-1642

Brent
    Last edited by 17W; 03-24-2010, 06:21 AM. Reason: Added Phone #s....
    17W

"You gotta do the work"- Pop Trolian

Comment

Who did you get the rig from? It may help us to help you if we know what/whose "stuff" you bought. Hopefully, you can be ready to roll in time for Burlington. With the Allen/Bakus connection, you will have some serious skill and knowledge to help get you going. Those guys really know what they are doing.

Ryan

Comment

I got my stuff from Ken Godwin in FL. I am going to be running a Y-80 on an older Bunky boat hydro. My son will be running a JSR in a bennett boat. I was the guy that took the test ride in P.P. last fall.

Comment

Oh and you can bet i will be ready for Burlington lol Check out my gear at facebook
          http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...00000424811129 totally rid did the hydro over the winter in my mothers spear bedroom lol

Comment

Working...
          X