Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Mod-Winternationals. LEGAL PUMP GAS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Mod-Winternationals. LEGAL PUMP GAS.

For those looking for CLEAN pump gas in the Rainbow City area, here it is:

Conoco/Phillips66
    803 West Grand Avenue
    Rainbow City, Ala 35906
    Phone: 256-442-8157.

This gas station has non Ethanol pump gas. They claim to be the only private station that carries CLEAN fuel in the area. The owner says they are right off Exit181 on Interstate 59. I am still looking for Alabama on the map. UGH.

Matt,

While you're down there, sign that dude up as Official Fuel Supplier for the 2013 Stock/Mod/J Nationals.

Comment

Bump...........

To the top.........

Comment

lol alabama is right between Mississippi and georgia and just below tennesse :<)
        Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

To the top..............

One more week!

Comment

As most of you all know Calif does not have legal pump gas. Has not for the past 15 years at least.
            So We are planing to have Race gas available to purchase at the Oroville 2010 Nationals site.
            Question what do you all want.
            We will not have every Brand/Blend made. But we can get 2 or 3 that will serve your needs. VP,Trick,ERC,Union 76. Octane 110 and/or? Let me know.
            bill b

Comment

Bill

Originally posted by bill boyes View Post
              As most of you all know Calif does not have legal pump gas. Has not for the past 15 years at least.
              So We are planing to have Race gas available to purchase at the Oroville 2010 Nationals site.
              Question what do you all want.
              We will not have every Brand/Blend made. But we can get 2 or 3 that will serve your needs. VP,Trick,ERC,Union 76. Octane 110 and/or? Let me know.
              For the Stocks our experience says VP-MS93 is great and i believe some of the Mods like the VP-110. Both are unleaded.

Comment

Bump..................

To the top.

Comment

Working...
                X