spring testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spring testing

Second time out. First time for the new MJR. Should have some pics to post later today.
    Sean Byrne

Originally posted by seanp3 View Post
    Second time out. First time for the new MJR. Should have some pics to post later today.
    We are waiting How is the weather for the first test? It is really nice over here but still have a little ice on the water.
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Testing

Originally posted by seanp3 View Post
      Keep us posted on the results.

Comment

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
        We are waiting How is the weather for the first test? It is really nice over here but still have a little ice on the water.
        It's lawn mowing weather, which is all we were testing today. Pretty boring compared to testing a boat. I wonder if Sears will ever come up with a new blade design...........

Jimi O. (305-R)

Comment

My John Deere tested out fantastic! Started on the first pull!
          http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Originally posted by guedo499 View Post
            My John Deere tested out fantastic! Started on the first pull!
            Is that your version of a pro motor

Comment

Originally posted by Trihedral_1 View Post
              It's lawn mowing weather, which is all we were testing today. Pretty boring compared to testing a boat. I wonder if Sears will ever come up with a new blade design...........

Jimi O. (305-R)
              what were your lap times? Were you using the new Sears hi-rake cleaver on the mower? I hear it really floats the rear tires..........
              Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
                what were your lap times? Were you using the new Sears hi-rake cleaver on the mower? I hear it really floats the rear tires..........
                The new sears weed wacker showing promise .... a tweak or two away from Depue demo.

Day was perfect for testing ... Sean stayed in the boat all day and it handled well .... we are going back to the shop for some adjustments for a few runs tomorrow.

We'll post a few pictures tonight while epoxy is curing!
                BOPP

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
                  Hi rake is all I ever use. funny, it's a two stroke, 25hp, has 3 blades and a steering wheel. sounds familiar. I used all the prop equipment to sharpen & balance, then spray them with the stuff we put on the boat bottom so the grass doesn't stick. Can pretty much roll right over the rough stuff no problem. it doesn't get any geekier than that..........

Hey Gueeeeeeedo, our lawns are mowed, so we should probably go test or build a boat or something.

Jimi O. (305-R)

Comment

Originally posted by Trihedral_1 View Post
                    Hi rake is all I ever use. funny, it's a two stroke, 25hp, has 3 blades and a steering wheel. sounds familiar. I used all the prop equipment to sharpen & balance, then spray them with the stuff we put on the boat bottom so the grass doesn't stick. Can pretty much roll right over the rough stuff no problem. it doesn't get any geekier than that..........

Hey Gueeeeeeedo, our lawns are mowed, so we should probably go test or build a boat or something.

Jimi O. (305-R)
                    hopefully the mower does not turn right!!!!!
                    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Great day for testing, could have used rougher water .... looks like set up will be slightly different with the new boat .... which is what we planned.

Took some time to install the canard for tomorrows testing

We even use a rescue boat.
                      Attached Files
                      BOPP

Comment

Looks like a beautifull place to test. Have fun tomorrow
                        Need more pictures

Comment

Originally posted by drbyrne55 View Post
                          Great day for testing, could have used rougher water .... looks like set up will be slightly different with the new boat .... which is what we planned.

Took some time to install the canard for tomorrows testing

We even use a rescue boat.

how did your new Tohatsu run?? I am hearing 82-83 GPS speeds?
                          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

The lake is a little small, so we really couldn't see much for the 82-83 top end in the too-hott-sue that Troy is seeing. But let me tell you this, we sure got to 79 in a hurry but just ran out of lake!
                            http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Dohhhh!!!!! 82-83mph YES!!!!! Help me Ricky Booby!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X