Clear All

• MHRA Meeting & Awards Banquet

MHRA Meeting & Banquet

March 27, 2010

Quality Inn Suites – Lansing
    901 Delta Commerce Drive
    Lansing MI 48917
    517-886-0600

Go to: www.michiganhydroplane.com to register for the banquet.

Meeting - 200 PM – 5:00 PM
    Happy Hour – 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
    Dinner – 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
    Awards – 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM

Dinner – Buffet Style

Oven roasted boneless chicken breast w/garlic & rosemary
    Sliced roast beef sirloin in savory au jus
    Mashed Idaho potatoes and gravy
    Corn
    Tossed salad
    Rolls
    Coffee/tea/soda

Children's menu:
    Chicken tenders & tater tots

We need to get an accurate count of children attending because the children will be served at the table.

Cash bar from 2-11 (beer on tap will be Bud Lite)

Adult tickets $20.00/ea
    Children tickets $8.00/ea

Room rates are $72.00 (single/double occupancy) which includes tax and the reservation deadline is March 12, 2010. We have 14 rooms in the block and is listed under Michigan Hydroplane or MHRA. After the March 12 cut off, the rooms will be $89.00. Free breakfast cooked to order on the following morning. This is pet friendly hotel although there will be an extra charge of $25.00 to bring a pet. There is a computer lab open and available for us to use for no charge.

MHRA Banquet -Room Deadline Approaching!

Bump to Top!

Comment

MHRA Banquet - RSVP ASAP

Please send your RSVP to the banquet next weekend, 3/27 as soon as possible to: fuzzyferrets4@aol.com.

We need an accurate count by 3/24 of who is attending.

Comment

Sorry MHRA, I am double scheduled for this weekend and, well, I can’t shake the other schedule. I know it not the most convincing way to show my support but I truly can’t de-conflict it. That date has been penciled in and deposits paid for a long time now so… I do however have a solid commitment to all the club race weekends this summer

Raymond
        Raymond

Have you or your team set up a social network page yet? Do your part to expose and promote the sport when you’re not racing and create a presence online today.

Comment

Ray -

I already knew you were unavailable. I believe you told me the reason already so you are forgiven.

Comment

bump bump
            Elek Hutchinson
            36M

Comment

Get 'em in!

One last reminder to get your RSVP into Joe/Karen. This is a new venue for us this year and looks to be really nice with a good dinner.

Similar awards, recognition and door prizes format as in past, so come and honor our rookies (all 7 of them), high point winners, Member of the Year, Driver of the Year and Don Allen Award winners.

Mark

Comment

stayed there 10 years

I stayed at this hotel on drill weekends, very nice, reasonable prices, youl like it.

Kerry

Comment

Banquet

I won't be able to make it to the banquet. My mom is getting married that day. I will definately be at all the club races this season though. Can't wait!
                  Karl

Comment

Working...
                  X