Economical paint for tough conditions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Economical paint for tough conditions

With winter arriving and shop work beginning on new boats and boat repairs, I'd like to throw a pitch to a company that sells an excellent product for a very reasonable price.

www.paintforcars.com is the web site for Trinity 1945 auto paints, a New Jersey company I've done business with over the past several years.

Their acrylic enamel is tough, inexpensive and very easy to use. Check'em out before you spend hundreds of dollars for paint for your boat. This stuff works well and is well suited for the hell we put things through.

A couple of my hydros are on the Trinity's testimonial page.

Dan
    O-49

Originally posted by dcrummett View Post
    With winter arriving and shop work beginning on new boats and boat repairs, I'd like to throw a pitch to a company that sells an excellent product for a very reasonable price.

www.paintforcars.com is the web site for Trinity 1945 auto paints, a New Jersey company I've done business with over the past several years.

Their acrylic enamel is tough, inexpensive and very easy to use. Check'em out before you spend hundreds of dollars for paint for your boat. This stuff works well and is well suited for the hell we put things through.

A couple of my hydros are on the Trinity's testimonial page.

Dan
    O-49
    It looks good. I may just have to give them a try
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Yep, it's good stuff.

BTW: It's good to see a Montana boat racing entity involved with Hydroracer!

We in NBRA have some racers up in your neck of the woods...to the west in Idaho and Washington. Good folks!

Dan
      O-49

Comment

Originally posted by dcrummett View Post
        Yep, it's good stuff.

BTW: It's good to see a Montana boat racing entity involved with Hydroracer!

We in NBRA have some racers up in your neck of the woods...to the west in Idaho and Washington. Good folks!

Dan
        O-49
        I have heard that there are some NBRA folks in this area but have not heard from or run into them. Looking at the schedule from last year looks like they only had one race up here in Washington.

We did kind of really get involved for this being only our third year. We now have 5 members from Montana. Hopefully in another month we will also have some great news to post.
        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Working...
        X