This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting the record straight

I have been reluctant to address this problem in a public forum preferring to communicate the events and decisions of the officers and racing commission in direct conversations with members. However, reading recent posts here on Hydroracer I am convinced the problems must be met head on.
    Tony Staron is no longer a member of AOF. He was expelled from the Federation by a unanimous vote of the officers and racing commission early this year. Any Commitments, promises, or guarantees made by him do not carry the approval of the American Outboard Federation.
    Connie Payn is a former Executive Director. She is a non-racing member of the Hall of Fame. While we hold Connie in highest regard and understand her to be well intentioned, she does not speak for AOF and holds no position of authority in the Federation. For anyone wanting more information or to discuss specifics, please send me an email with your phone number. I will make every effort to reach you promptly.
    Finally, the group that has recently appeared on the Yahoo forum is not AOF.
    Rod Black
    President AOF
    rod.black@att.net
Working...
X