Nationals video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nationals video?

Does anyone have the Grass lake SO nationals for sale on video?I am interested in A and AX hydro and runabout heats and finals.Thanks
    Bob

It is not finished yet (to my knowledge)
    the whitney point vid was not completed last year until right around Christmas if that helps

"The Coffee Guy"
    TEAM CAFFEINE
    Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
    " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Originally posted by KG4 View Post
      Does anyone have the Grass lake SO nationals for sale on video?I am interested in A and AX hydro and runabout heats and finals.Thanks
      I have one made by Rissley photograpy. It's actually a photo slide show set to music. I sat thru it once (on fast forward).
      You're welcome to have it for shipping cost. (PM me)
      I would love to see a 2009 nationals video as nicely produced as the one from 2008!

Comment

Boy, you guys are psychotic .... err ... ahhh ... I mean psychic! Well maybe both :-)

I have been thinking of contacting them, but I try not to crowd Ian and Jerry. Gonna give them a couple more weeks. They had to finish the PWC stuff first. We will be next. I am expecting the proof soon. Followed by the teaser for HR, then the final. We will be distributing them through the APBA store this year instead of E-Bay. If we are gonna pay a fee, it might as well go to an APBA member. 2008 Whitney point DVD's are still available at:

http://racing-images.com/mcart/index...sters%2c+Video

The 2009 Grass Lake Nationals will be the same ..... $26.50 for the featured televised DVD and $16.50 for the raw DVD of the non-featured events. (Bonus not available without purchase of the feature)

And as last year, I ask that you not make copies for friends, your just stealing from yourself. We need the money to keep doing this. It costs $7000+ to do this which is CHEAP! But, in todays economy yada, yada yada .....

I know what classes we intend to feature, but they could change based on technical issues.

So as soon as I know more ....You will know more.

Thanks Everyone!

ChicagoPaul
        Last edited by chicagopaul; 09-26-2009, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Sounds good,Thanks for the info.
          Bob

Comment

Working...
          X