dates for nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dates for nationals

I know it was announced at the drivers meeting at PP. But, would someone please post the dates for the winter nationals? while we are at it. please post the dates for the summer nats next year.
    Thanks Kev

"The Coffee Guy"
    TEAM CAFFEINE
    Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
    " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Pro Nationals

Kev,
    In the past Depue has always started on the last Friday of July, which in 2010is the 30th of the month. Some thought it is the last full weekend in July, I think that is what got our Stock and Pro Nationals on the same weekend this year.

Ray

Comment

Championships in 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a list of Championship Dates I gathered from the different minutes @ Raleigh. I believe they are accurate.

January 27-30 - Seattle, WA - Nat'l Meeting & HOC Banquet

March 12/13/14 - Ocoee, FL - SO WinterNationals & J NAC's

April 16/17/18 - Jesup, GA - MO WinterNationals

July 30/31/1 - Depue, IL - PRO Nationals

August 9 - 14 - Oroville, CA - SO/MO/J Nationals

October 21 - 24 - Lake Alfred, FL - PRO Worlds
      444-B now 4-F
      Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Thank you Howie

"The Coffee Guy"
        TEAM CAFFEINE
        Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
        " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

So we don't consider

I find it interesting that you listed all the National Championship's but the Marathon Nationals.

Kerry

Comment

I do not think that they have a firm date as yet.
            bill b

Comment

Kerry,

Typically people inquire about the Closed Course Nationals. So why didn't you post the date????
              444-B now 4-F
              Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

I would of but........

I would of been happy to but I am not sure when it is, usualy it has been the weekend after the short coarse nationals-looks like they are a week later than usual so not sure of the date. I always thought all the national dates where known by the national meeting the year before, any how just wondered why they did not make the list.

Kerry

Comment

top o dates.

top o had a great race in 2009. we gave out $4,600 in prize money ,plus trophies, an winner jackets.so, as far as the date goes look for it to be august 7-8 2010.not100 percent but close.

Comment

Working...
                  X