Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

6:30AM

38.5 degrees and rising! 0% chance of precipitation today, tommorrow not so good.

Updates to follow.

Comment

Today will have abundant sunshine with a high of 63 degrees; winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
      Tomorrow, however, will have rain showers in the morning, with steadier rain in the afternoon.
      Oh, well. If the Patriots can play in the snow... WTH.
      Twisted Sister

Comment

Great wrap up to the Region One Season. The pits were full to capacity and the Racing was non stop. Top classes were CSH - 11, 25SSH - 10 and 20SSH - 10.

We were able to complete two days of racing in their entirety on Saturday by 5:15PM.

25SSH showdown continues with Rossman taking two wins to Brewster's two second's. This is what Championships are about and these two drivers battled sponson to sponson every lap swapping the lead back and forth.

CAN-AM Challenge was overwhelming success with the USA pulling off the victory in the last set.

More details and pictures to follow. Rain is falling Sunday AM, updates may be sooner rather than later!

Comment

HAY MIKE ROSS I loved my new boat. Very fast for the short time it was right side up. (sorry Mike) Hurricane Bill.
          Attached Files

Comment

Two days completed on Saturday. Rains came on Sunday and third day of racing was called off at 10:30 AM to allow the many out of Region travelers an opportunity to hit the road early. The rains really came by early afternoon and the rest of us watched the Patriots trounce the Falcons.

Results and pictures to follow when Christine B. (Our Region 1 publicist) arrives home!

Comment

Originally posted by TPLACE31 View Post
              Two days completed on Saturday. Rains came on Sunday and third day of racing was called off at 10:30 AM to allow the many out of Region travelers an opportunity to hit the road early. The rains really came by early afternoon and the rest of us watched the Patriots trounce the Falcons.

Results and pictures to follow when Christine B. (Our Region 1 publicist) arrives home!
              Christine will probably have some time tonight to post after she returns home from school.
              We arrived home at 1 am so hopefully she won't fall asleep in class.
              Signed, Sleepy at Kent State
              p.s. SSOA ROCKS!
              http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

Valerie and I had a great time in Kingston! Fun place to race and the people were great. Nice catching up with some people I haven't seen in years and getting to know many new people. 20SSH was a blast, thanks for the ride Steve. ASH was fun and the Can-Am Challenge added great excitment all day long. Hopefully we can return the favour at a Canadian race in the near future. Thanks to the Runne's too for answering all our questions about the Sidewinders and even letting my brother race the A version in ASR. Worked great and looks cool, sounds awesome. Watching Rossman and Brewster duke it out in 25SSH was great!! Those guys were on the edge! Was a great drive there and home through the hills/mountains of the east and the leaves starting to change colour.

Thanks to all involved for a terrifically hosted and run event!
                Fralick Racing
                Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

I had a great weekend. New and old faces alike. The trip through the hills is always welcome when you live in flat land. 10hrs or so home i made it in the door by 11:30pm.

Thanks for the Sindwinder Ride to the Runne's - That will help keep the winter warm with hopes of one in the future.

Hey Andy - At the time i post this there was a 20SSH forsale one post below! Interested!!! or holding out for a 20 Sindwinder?

Cheers to all and we'll see you around in the near future.
                  ----
                  Graham18ce
                  Team Canada ThunderCat
                  Facebook - www.facebook.com\fralickracing
                  Twitter @FralickRacing
                  Instagram @FralickRacing

Comment

I tried to buy the $700 y80 with mod pipe and bracket a week or two ago on the west coast... but too slow. more than that and I'd put my pennies towards the sidewinder
                    Fralick Racing
                    Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

Working...
                    X