No announcement yet.

Eatonville - ATTN DSH and DMH drivers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eatonville - ATTN DSH and DMH drivers!

This is a great deal that I forgot to include on the sanction. Thanks once again to the generous sponsorship of Ron Jones Jr. and Composite Laminate Specialties the DSH and DMH (whatever it's called now) classes will have FREE entry fees all weekend!!! I expect to see a big turnout again this year with a deal like that. Thanks to the Bass brothers and the Tohotsu the D class is really going strong in region 10 now. I may have to consider making it an A/C/D marathon next year if the D guys show interest. I know what your all thinking, all we need is to run C runabout last and we can have the AC/DC marathon Thanks again to JR for the support of my race, SOA anf the D class.
    Moby Grape Racing
    "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by propnuts View Post
    This is a great deal that I forgot to include on the sanction. Thanks once again to the generous sponsorship of Ron Jones Jr. and Composite Laminate Specialties the DSH and DMH (whatever it's called now) classes will have FREE entry fees all weekend!!! I expect to see a big turnout again this year with a deal like that. Thanks to the Bass brothers and the Tohotsu the D class is really going strong in region 10 now. I may have to consider making it an A/C/D marathon next year if the D guys show interest. I know what your all thinking, all we need is to run C runabout last and we can have the AC/DC marathon Thanks again to JR for the support of my race, SOA anf the D class.
    let's rock boyz!!!! Now, if I could just get ahold of Jr.........Tony, it is called 750 now (LOL!).............jack them Tohatsus UP boyz!

PS: if we have 12 D's, I hear Dingman has to buy the beer.........

PSS: this marathon event is gonna rock!!!!
    Last edited by mercguy; 08-17-2009, 08:48 PM.
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Free entrys except for that MercGuy
      Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
        Free entrys except for that MercGuy

hey know Mike, you just worry about your CSH AND Marathon entry fees and the beer.............leave me alone!!!!!!

signed............that MERCGUY that owns a Tohatsu!
        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Nice!

JR did this last year, and he's one cool dude for doing it!

Better watch out, kiddies, I'm busting out my ASR for the almost AC/DC marathon! I'm going to be pretty angry when the 15yr olds hand me my own though.... I might have to use the lessons JW taught me!
          http://vitalire.com/

Comment

I think you should do some sort of marathon this year with the D's. Or just pair some boats up and go on time. I dont know I'm a tard. Dingman you going to Rockaway?

99R

Comment

Thank You JR. Wish I could take advantage of it this year
              www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Maybe next year...

Originally posted by 99R View Post
                I think you should do some sort of marathon this year with the D's. Or just pair some boats up and go on time. I dont know I'm a tard. Dingman you going to Rockaway?

99R
                We are running the A/C this year as sort of a trial. If it works out OK we can do all kinds of variations in the future. The REAL problem is time. With all SO, MO and PRO, and a hard 6PM deadline I think we'll be fortunate to get the A/C off.
                Moby Grape Racing
                "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Originally posted by propnuts View Post
                  We are running the A/C this year as sort of a trial. If it works out OK we can do all kinds of variations in the future. The REAL problem is time. With all SO, MO and PRO, and a hard 6PM deadline I think we'll be fortunate to get the A/C off.
                  Can you start a little earlier to get it all in? We will be there early so we can help you all set up. Hope to be there about mid day Thursday.

One question. Is this a big course or a drivers course with tight corners? Never been there before and just curious

Comment

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
                    Can you start a little earlier to get it all in? We will be there early so we can help you all set up. Hope to be there about mid day Thursday.

One question. Is this a big course or a drivers course with tight corners? Never been there before and just curious
                    Usually they run a 3/4 mile course at eatonville. Used to be a record course. I know it won't be this year. There is definitely enough room on this lake to run a marathon michigan style. right turns anybody?
                    Kyle Bahl
                    20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Originally posted by Racerkyle20 View Post
                      Usually they run a 3/4 mile course at eatonville. Used to be a record course. I know it won't be this year. There is definitely enough room on this lake to run a marathon michigan style. right turns anybody?
                      In a hydro it could be fun or at least interesting. Is the water warm

A figure 8 would be even more of a challenge

Comment

The course

We will put in a course somewhere between 3/4 and a mile, that's just what fits in there nicely. Kyle, we could set up a bigger marathon course, but here's why we won't. If we run 6 laps on the regular course you should be able to make it on a standard Yamato and OMC gas tank. Not many people out West are set up for real marathoning, this way it opens it up for everyone to compete, even though you and I know it won't be a "real" marathon. That's also why it is being run as a local class.

Theresa and co, I will take the help setting up. The reason we can't start earlier is that the ambulance doesn't arive till 10AM. The ambulance is one of the biggest expenses when putting on a race, so we try to keep their time to a minimum. There is also the consideration of the noise and the local residents.
                        Moby Grape Racing
                        "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Tony,

No "h" in Teresa, but I am sure Mike and I can help with set up. I think he estimated we would be there mid-day on Thursday.

Teresa

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Got a picture or poster that you want me to use to start a latest news thread to promote this race?

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

On it's way via e-mail, thx

Originally posted by Mrs blueskyracer View Post
                              Got a picture or poster that you want me to use to start a latest news thread to promote this race?
                              The from e-mail address should be pretty distinctive
                              Moby Grape Racing
                              "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Working...
                              X