Boat Racing History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat Racing History

If you are interested in reading about the history of Alky , stock and PRO boat racing in the US , I would strongly reccommend the web site www.Quincylooperracing.us
    There you find pictures and biographys of many racers past and current. It is truely a great website.
    Last edited by racingfan1; 08-14-2009, 02:50 PM.

racingfan1...wow! thanks for turning me on to that great site. It is terrific and I know I'll be spending a fair amount of time there.

Bob

Comment

Racing history

Originally posted by racingfan1 View Post
      If you are interested in reading about the history of Alky , stock and PRO boat racing in the US , I would strongly reccommend the web site www.Quincylooperracing.us
      There you find pictures and biographys of many racers past and current. It is truely a great website.
      Great site thanks for the link
      "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
      No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

Thanks very much for the link racingfan1 - really interesting stuff and great work by the guys that pulled all of the details together

It's easy to forget that there's as much history regarding the König engines/brand your side of the pond, as there is here in Europe

A question - one of the photos (below) shows some König tie tacks. Is this just an historical thing or are they still available, as they are being produced in the US? The reason I ask is that restoring old outfits is becoming increasingly popular here in Europe to support our historic/classic racing. I'm sure a number of racers would love to sport König badges like this as recognition of all of the work that Dieter and the factory put in over the decades

If anyone has any knowledge of where I may be able to lay my hands on these tie tacks (or similar König pin badges) it would be great to hear from you

Thanks in advance
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X