Hydroracer to Eatonville Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydroracer to Eatonville Washington

The wife and I plan to go meet the folks from region 10 at the SOA race in Eatonville for our first official Hydoracer road trip. We plan to leave Wednesday evening the 26th of August and layover at Ellensburg. Then we plan to be in Eatonville the evening of the 27th. This will be our 6th race this year with 2 more to go.

We are looking forward to putting faces with the names used on our web site. We know some but not everybody. We might even race while we are there and see how bad we can do. Or I have offered my boat for one of the fellow racers if his ride disappears.

We also plan to bring some good old fashion Montana beer in exchange for some teardown lessons on our Yamato motors. Never have taken the power head apart. Should be a lot of fun. We are also picking up a life jacket from Patrick and a new boat cart from Daren.
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

and.... less Blueskyracer forgets, celebrating our 33 wedding aniversary! Can't think of a better place celebrate it.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

In the dog house now!!!!!

Comment

Is SOA having a raffle at Eatonville?

Comment

Eatonville is great. It is one of my favorite places to race. You will have fun
          Sattler Racing R-15
          350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
          TEAM VRP
          The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Raffle

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
            Is SOA having a raffle at Eatonville?
            The Raffle tickets will be sold at Eatonville, however the raffle will take place at Lake Lawrence, to help defray the costs of renting the Community Club park and facilities for the weekend.

Sheryl

Comment

Working...
            X