Top'O Michigan Awards pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top'O Michigan Awards pictures

I have down loaded what pictures I took at The awards at Top'O 2009. Not all award winners were present for their pictures to be taken but non the less they all deserve just as much praise. The link below will take you to the pictures. The pictures are not in order by class and do not have names and class with pictures as of yet. I am posting this for those that are interested in copies for their scrap book. If you PM me with the photo # and an e-mail address I will get the picture e-mailed to you. Congrats to all the 1-5 place finishers and all those that took part in this great race.

http://rides.webshots.com/album/5739...KU?vhost=rides
    Attached Files
    Tom L.

Nice job Tom!

Thanks for documenting Tom. I look forward to seeing you at Big Rapids....as long as you keep the restrictor in the yamato! KampKurz

Comment

Thanks Tom

Thanks Tom for the great pictures. Next time I'll try to smile. I guess I was just to sore and tired. At least thats my story and I'm sticking to it. They caught me off guard with the Joseph Schwartz memorial award. Choked me up bad, sure was an honor.

Gene Greenacre
      BSR- 3M

Comment

Well deserved honor Geno. Congrats.

Bob

Comment

Well deserved

They caught me off guard with the Joseph Schwartz memorial award. Choked me up bad, sure was an honor.
          Gene - I cannot think of anyone more deserving of that award than you. You are an asset to the sport and willing to help anyone that needs it. You are a true gentleman racer and it was awesome seeing you win "B" class at Top'O in 2009.
          Tom L.

Comment

Mark

I look forward to seeing you at Big Rapids....as long as you keep the restrictor in the yamato! KampKurz

I really don't think we will have enough in the 25SSR class at Big Rapids to have the class in the marathon. If that is true Adam will run "C" marathon again. You spanked him once you should be able to do it again.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Tomtall; 08-11-2009, 03:30 PM.
            Tom L.

Comment

Nice oneTom!

Oooh, that,s a nice one Tom, Thanks.
              Also...right on Gene on your BSR Marathon National victory and Schwartz trophy. Love the B's! KampKurz

Comment

Working...
              X